I Am Taking Up Auxilliary Pioneering in September.

by african GB Member 51 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Do you think he will advance to the GB?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Of course, Isaac.

Why do you think he has the Token-Negro avatar?

Syl

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Guys, I am serving in a 'special need' area, I am not going to say the name of the area for obvious reasons.

The reason why I am making this progress so quickly, is that there is a severe shortage of bro's here. The cong. is made up mainly of poor old people.

If you don't want to believe what i say here, so be it, you have a right to do so... thank you!!

• sir82
    sir82
    Guys, I am serving in a 'special need' area

Huh....we call them "wards" here.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Isaacaustin- I don't think I'll reach that level, I'll probably resign as an Elder(COBE).

• asilentone
    asilentone

(eyes roll around)

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Why is this dude even on this site???

• Mary
    Mary
    AGBM said: If you don't want to believe what i say here, so be it, you have a right to do so...

I believe you AGBM. Say 'hi' to Puff the Magic Dragon for me. I believe he was made a Circuit Serpent the other night which means he'll be your new Dark Overlord.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

You can't hurt them from the inside, it's been tried, don't waste your life living two lives. Leave, fade away, help people by letting them know the history of the society. Help newbie's and lurkers on here, you will have more success this way not the other way.

Even Ray Franz realized that he could not change the Governing Body.

Blueblades/Mall Cop

• steve2
    steve2

It's really nice to be admired and wanted. I get all goose-bumply thinking about it. With a shortage of willing "brothers" to step into positions of authority, it would be hard to resist the positive reinforcement to take up "privileges" of service.

Of course, if only the poor "brothers" really knew what a loose-lipped man AGBM is! Even they'd be in agreement with many others here that AGBM is probably a little bit too much on the blowing-your-trumpet side of things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit