I Am Taking Up Auxilliary Pioneering in September.

by african GB Member 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "The cong. is made up mainly of poor old people."

So, basically, you will be attempting to disillusion a lot of poor old people who have believed their religion to be the 'truth' for most of their lives and have NO outside moral support. Sort of like pulling the rug out from under them.

I don't think that is a good plan - from the 'inside' or 'outside'.

These old people have nowhere to go. Leave them alone. Live your life. Don't waste it trying to convince a lot of old people that they are wrong.

Of course... I don't believe you're real. I don't believe in the Easter Bunny either. (But, I DO believe in the Playboy Bunny... SHE's real! ;-)

Regards,

Jim TX

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower
    If you continue on your current course of activity, I would expect you to be a Circuit Overseer within the next two to three years.

I dont know which creeps me out more, the avatar (what did syl call it...I am sure I cannot repeat it).... or the above quote...

I sure was on the course to become a CO...Hell, I even made it to secretary....DUN DUN DUN... and went to MTS...and graduated......DUN DUN DUN!...... then 5 years later QUIT! DUN DUN DUUUUUN! I bet if I had stayed I could have been GB! rimshot..... That and a $5 green handshake would have gotten me a cup of coffee at Starbucks..... LOL

Snakes (Rich of the "thank goodness I got the hell out with my life back" Sheep Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit