I Am Taking Up Auxilliary Pioneering in September.

by african GB Member 51 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I am in no way trying to "Truthify" the validity of AGBM's claims about his ovation at the end of his talk, but I am going to say that I have seen several standing ovations after talks at both circuit and district assemblies. This DOES happen.

- Wing Commander

• JWoods
    JWoods
    What a colossal waste of time

Congratulations - that was the most intelligent comment on this worthless thread. From now on, AGBM is on my personal ignore list along with BANE, theMadJW, and the rest.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

So you are all out for position and people to look up to you and to have more standing ovations and pats on the back and to feel you are a sombody at last. LOL

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Only 1 Elder??? Are you sure it's a KH or an old Book study group that refused to die??

• Titus
    Titus

Yes, we know you are a jerk!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    From now on, AGBM is on my personal ignore list along with BANE, theMadJW, and the rest.

Note to self: Add Titus to list.

(posting that picture would get you banned from every other board on which I participate, and the swastika has nothing to do with this thread)

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

I'm curious, why is this guy's constant bullshit permitted to continue here?

• yknot
    yknot

Let's not fast forward too much..... focus on the Aux Pio first

Secretary duties will give you fuller access to your congo's account!

Since you are a MS already maybe you could post the special talk outline for next year in a week or two.....

Why don't you put these 'naysayers' in their place and post the Letters about Literature pickup and attendance counting!

• highdose
    highdose

i'm getting the serious impression that your really proud of yourself arn't you! Well you gotta hand it to the borg they really do know how to suck someone back in. Particularly it has to be said competiative men who want to climb the JW ladder to bloaster their own ego...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

knob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit