I Am Taking Up Auxilliary Pioneering in September.

by african GB Member 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Titus
    Titus

LOL @JWoods!

Ban me then!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Glad to see you are making such progress. You are truly being blessed.

Yes, if you work hard and put the Kingdom interests first in your life, you will likely be the Secretary in short order. Of course, the Secretary position is a stepping stone to an even greater privledge of service, that of being a Circuit Overseer.

If you continue on your current course of activity, I would expect you to be a Circuit Overseer within the next two to three years.

Agape.

Rub a Dub

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I am laughing really hard here. Why would AGBM even want to brag on this site? Someone has a screw loose.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I agree that any type of field circus is a complete waste of time. And, any sort of full time field circus is a waste of all your time, and you don't even get inside information regarding what goes on within the congregations like someone trying to become a hounder does. I would not advise becoming a pio-sneer for anyone.

• asilentone
    asilentone

BULLSHIT!

• asilentone
    asilentone

If you are a hot auxilary pioneer, try to tempt hot regular pioneer sister. You will be banging her in no time. Make it explode.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    From now on, AGBM is on my personal ignore list along with BANE, theMadJW, and the rest.
    Note to self: Add Titus to list.
    (posting that picture would get you banned from every other board on which I participate, and the swastika has nothing to do with this thread)

Ditto.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ex-Elders, what could I expect to do as Secretary?.....AGBM

Get the Boss coffee..

Maybe have a shower once a week..

Teach other JW`s how to Clap in a meaningful way..

Take notes on everyones Clapping ability..

Get a nicer Ice-Cream truck..One with 4 doors and music..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• steve2
    steve2

Hmmmmmmm. Now if I were an active JW, I'd have serious misgivings about your need to share your news on an apostate website.

BTW, does the application for auxiliary pioneering come with a prescription for cognitive-dulling medication - or have you reached that state already?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Why would you want to go out and Aux Pio and attempt to bring more victims to the Org to face future heartbreak?

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit