My lovely JW sister just said this to her oldest son.

by FlyingHighNow 199 Replies latest members private

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Crazy, mean people. I'm so sorry, and I hope that your nephew can rise above it.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

This is just sick, Period!!!

• Essan
    Essan

We shouldn't blame the mother IMO. That's not the mother speaking. She is effectively "possessed" by the Society.

It's instances like this that highlight that the JWs are a cult and how effective their brainwashing is. They are quite literally not in their right mind.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Update:

David's fiance found him not breathing around 1 PM on Thursday. I guess he died in his sleep. His brother, my nephew Chris, called to tell me earlier tonight. I'll let you know when I find out more. I imagine he'll need an autopsy since he died at home. Another tragedy helped along by the WTBTS.

• Hadit
    Hadit

FlyingHighNow: What a tragedy - I'm so terribly sorry for your loss! How devastating. I'm sending you my deepest sympathies. This is so very sad. You are in my thoughts.

Sending love and hugs. Please take care.

Hadit

• Incognito
    Incognito

Heather,

I just read this now really tragic story. After reading through the events of last month, what a shocking update. As if it wasn't tragic enough before today.

My condolences, thoughts, love and prayers to you and your family. It sounds as though you and he were fairly close and that he relied on you as kind, understanding, non-judgmental and loving support system. I'm sure he appreciated that.

Are you OK?

I hope that David's cause of death can be quickly determined and he can soon be in peace.

Incognito

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

His brother wrote me this during the night (His brother is a JW):

"Even though I kept in touch with him, I don't feel like I was a good brother to him. I loved him, and told him so every time we talked..But I wasn't there for him when he needed me. He died all alone when Linnie was in the shower. I wonder what his final thoughts were."

Chris, David's next youngest brother, had written me on facebook and decided to shun me last summer. David was never baptized, so he didn't completely shun David, but it was close. Chris invited me back as a friend on facebook. I am praying that this will wake Chris up to the division and cruelty the WTBTS has exacted in our family.

David as three year old and as a teenager:

• carla
    carla

How awful! My deepest sympathies

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

How horrible. I'm so very sorry.

lisa

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm so sorry for your lost FHN

Share this