My lovely JW sister just said this to her oldest son.

by FlyingHighNow 199 Replies latest members private

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, I guess this grief is different because there will be no closure. No family funeral or memorial service. Then there is the circumstances with the JW's. I noticed last night that my nephew had forwarded my sister's letter to my witness brother Scot's facebook and it is still up on his page. Wow is all I can say.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I cannot imagine how I missed this thread and the other one.....So sorry Heather..

• ziddina
    ziddina

Flying High Now...

Your last post - I don't understand...

So, has your JW brother Scott posted his sister's letter - that cruel rejection - on his Facebook page???

For all the world to see???

In memory of David???

Or showing what a "good little Witness woman" your sister is...

Zid

• KW13
    KW13

i think david sent it him, hoping i suppose for some comfort and its not been removed?

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

So sorry Heather to learn of your dear David's death and the tragic circumstances surrounding it. It's hard to comprehend how a mother or anyone for that matter could treat someone they love in the way your sister treated David. He appeared to be a beautiful man, another poster noticed a softness about him, I did too. You will miss him dreadfully. I hope your sister will wake up but I fear that she will just clock this up to "see, this is what happens when you leave Jehovah . . . ".

Our hearts are with you.

Sam & Paul and Podlets xxxx

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My nephew David forwarded the letter to Scot, who never took it off his facebook wall. I don't know the motives for not removing it. Scot has posted music since then.

This is some of the latest news on David, from his brother Chris. Chris is a JW. I edited out anything too personal.

Dear Heather,
    The medical examiner's office in Albuquerque told me that they were finished with David's body. They are waiting for toxicology results, and are not finished determining his cause of death yet. I will keep you informed as to what they find, as soon as they have some findings to share.
    I have completed the paperwork that gives the funeral home permission to cremate David, so now, they will send for his body and cremate him....I'm not sure when I will be able to get the ashes...In the meantime, I've been contemplating what to do with the remains once I receive them. I am working on a David tribute home video, and am just about finished with it. I had considered filming the scattering of his ashes and including it in the project. I'm open to ideas, so please feel free to make some suggestions. There is no shortage of beautiful places to scatter David in my area.
    I love you Heather, and look forward to hearing from you again.
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I on the hunt for scanned pictures of David I have online already.

Here is one of us on a weekend trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas. I am to your far left with my hand on David's shoulder. My sister, Davey's mother was next to David holding my daughter Carrie-Anne. We had a lot of fun that trip. It was 1980. We saw alligators, the Wax museum, the diamond mines, stayed in a room that looked like a castle. We saw 9-5 in Hot Springs and Popeye in Little Rock. We drove up on mountains and we saw all the little shops. We ate out. My brother in law and other two nephews Chris and Jason were along as well.

View All Photos | Me, nephew, my sister Star with Carrie-Anne | Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I spoke with Chris last night on facebook. He told me that both his mother and dad tried very hard to talk him out of contacting me about David. He told me that he just could not do that to me or David. I asked him why they'd make such a bizarre request. He said they think they hate me because I am an apostate. He told me he will not allow them to come between us anymore. He said if they find out he's in contact with me that they will cut him off, too. I am glad he has decided to reverse his shunning policy that he began last summer with me. I think he isn't too far gone for this to be a real eye opener for him.

• carla
    carla

If anything good can come of this tragedy I hope his eyes will be opened. I hope your sister and husband could come around some day too. Wishing you all peace.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

what a terrible story. I am sorry that I missed the thread the first time. You have my sincere condolences. A terrible thing.

Grandma Jones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit