Definitely getting DF'ed now

by notverylikely 150 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Holy shit, i can get a tattoo now!

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Holy shit, i can get a tattoo now! ..."

LOL!! And your ears/nose/whatever pierced...

And you can get a "Harley", and go crusin', and watch all the X-rated movies you want, and visit a - ah, er, "lady of the night"...

(I'm not very good at this... )

Zid

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Holy shit, i can get a tattoo now!

Had you belonged to Christ, you could have gotten one all along, dear NVL (peace to you!) - LOLOLOLOLOL! The restriction against tatoos was Old Law. Anyone who believes you "can't" get one today had better not been not be eating ham or sushi... had better be bathing, what, 7-10 days after, well, you get my drift.

Look... go slow and take care. A whole lotta folks leave the Borg (for whatever reason) and get out there and don't know how to act. Don't know how to live as a "free" person. Some go straight off the deep end. More the like those wound-up springs suddenly let loose than ANY JW youth ever was.

You can't, though (well, you can, but you know what I mean). Because you have children. Children who are gonna watch your EVERY move for awhile, because they NEED to know the truth... and the "other side" is going to have a LOT to say about you... negatively, of course. So, their little eyes and ears aren't going to miss much.

If you really WERE the "righteous" party in this thing, albeit imperfect, running out and becoming "worldly" overnight is NOT going to help your children see THEIR hypocrisy. It is only going to add to their confusion... and fear... which will make THEM run to that Harlot ever faster ("See, kids, we TOLD you he was/did/does...").

I am stating the truth to you, dear NVL. I am not saying that they should still have any level of hold on you. I am saying that you owe it to your children to not send THEM into some kind of "culture shock" over this. Their world is already going to be "rocked"... by the split, by the whispers, by the stupid, STOOPID, unkind and unloving things folks are going to say about their dad.

So, go slow... please. For them. And let them get to know YOU... which can't really occur until YOU know you. Which is gonna take a moment.

I bid you peace.

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel... and those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

so i should hold off on the gay sex orgies while cranked up to 11 on meth while the kids are around? fuck..

• AGuest
    AGuest

You got it. You might wanna hold off on that very last one, too... if you can... especially now... for just a minute or two...

Peace!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Chalam
    Chalam

You might wanna hold off that indefinitely!

Blessings,

Stephen

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I was joking!

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I was joking!

Oh. Ummm...yeah... right. 'Fo 'sho!

But peace to you, all the same...

YOUR servant, slave of Christ, etc.,

SA

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Because you have children. Children who are gonna watch your EVERY move for awhile, because they NEED to know the truth.

Shelby is right, you are now your children's role model for what an ex-JW really is. Show them a good example, don't bring those Watchtower stereotypes to life.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hey, buddy, I'm sorry to pee on your parade, but contrary to Watchtower myth, every woman who you are alone with will not automatically want to have sex with you. Their clothes will not melt and disappear from their bodies. Hardly any "worldly" parties become drunken orgies, there are never any beheadings at birthday parties, nor is the birthday boy or girl worshipped. Unless you drink and drug heavily every day, it's doubtful you'll become an alcoholic or drug addict. I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you these horrible things, because someone like you who is about to be df'd most certainly is happily expecting all of it to happen, LOL!

Seriously, just take it moment by moment. Get your tatoo, be there for your kids and savor the new life on which you are about to embark.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit