Three jw men in a SUV

by mrsjones5 29 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just a few minutes ago I was sitting facing my front window when I see two men in white shirts carrying books walk by towards the back of my fourplex. I waited to see if they were who I thought they were and sure enough they were jws each carrying a bible and that little yellow book.

I walked out of my apartment towards the front to get my mail and I see the two men enter a SUV and a third man was sitting in the back. I gave them a good hard stare while they stared back. I went and got my husband and he stared at them too. They soon left.

I went back to the apartments in the rear of the fourplex and no wt rags were left. I think they were there to see one of my neighbors, don't know which one. I know my neighbor next door goes to a church across the way. I'm not sure about the couple in the back with the baby.

You best believe I'm going to warn my neighbors about the bOrg.

• Dagney
    Dagney

(I thought this was going to be an intro to a joke. ;-))

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

lol Dagney, me too!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*giggle* Yeah it does sound like the beginning of a joke.

Update: Hubby says the next door neighbor has been a bit depressed lately (the wife left him) and has been talking to the jws and also going to his church a bit more (his church has a pick up basketball game that he participates in). I told hubby that his letting the jws in is not a good idea and I'll talk to him the next time I see him.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Save that man MrsJones!!!! He is at a critical tipping point by the sound of it.

Good luck.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

good for you!! wish u could be there the next time they visit your neighbor!!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

What's the punch line? lol

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yes Mrs. jones

sound the alarm, cause whatever that man's goin' through now ain't nothin' compared to what they will put him through, keep given them the evil eye. And keep sounding the alarm.

• I quit!
    I quit!

It is a joke Dagney....... How many JWS does it take to suck the rest of the life out of an already depressed person?

I'm glad you're going to warn him MrsJones b4. They'll be trying to Love bomb the hell out of this poor guy then once he is in they yank the carpet out from under him.

• man in black
    man in black

That must be one heck of a stare you and your husband have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit