Three jw men in a SUV

by mrsjones5 29 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Tell him if he needs some spiritual counseling he's better off talking to his pastor. I hope you can save him.

• asilentone
    asilentone

What happens if he ignores your advice then he preach to you next? Will you move out then?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

We can make it a good joke. I will get it rolling and you finish it.

Three JW men in an SUV are driving from return visit to return visit offering an AWAKE mag. on unrecycled paper with the words, "How Can We Protect The Environment?" It's Watchtower companion has an article about the wasting of fossil fuels.

So two of them get out to talk to someone and leave the SUV running so the third guy can have A.C..

Okay, that would be a joke enough if it weren't true. I was going to ask for a punchline, but we really don't need it.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Call the cops on them. Report a strange men loitering in his car watching you/your family. Even better if one stays in a car and children are playing....

• asilentone
    asilentone

you are so bad, skeeter.

• loosie
    loosie

leave a copy of the silent lambs brochure at your neighbors door. that is what I do when i see jws in the neighborhood

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What happens if he ignores your advice then he preach to you next? Will you move out then?

No, my feelings won't be hurt if he chooses to listen to the bOrgmen.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Y'all are so bad - in a good way, of course.

Syl

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

When you said that you stared at them, I had a sci fi moment. I pictured you and your husband standing there with your arms straight out fingers pointed at them sending out a loud shrill sound from your mouths as they fall to the ground with their hands flat against their ears rolling about.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The thread title does sound like the beggining or end of a joke...

"Three JW men in a SUV....were on their way to clean an office building... (come on, help me out here...)

(By the way, you should check and make sure they didn't leave any big seed pods outside someones bedroom window.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit