1914 Doctrine is FALSE -- Questions for JW's

by UnDisfellowshipped 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Titus....I am ashamed of you. How can you supposedly be a witness and not believe everything? This is not a cafeteria religion. You cannot pick and choose what you want. Either you believe totally and are one of Jehovah´s witnesses OR you are not. You can´t have it both ways. Since you do not believe in the 1914 prophecy then you really are not one of Jehovah´s witnesses so please stop claiming it...

BANE.......do you not remember learning here that JW doctine or "new light" is decided upon by a 2/3's vote of the JW Governing Body? The votes are not 100%, which implies some GB members believe certain doctrines & issues should be different, but evidently just go along with it if they are out voted. Titus is doing the same thing.......agreeing to disagree with a particular doctrine.

Think About It

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Was it always that way BANE surely you remember the paying on demand pre 1980.

The subscription policy in place, the selling of other WTS. goods on the back of the WT and the AW magazines, more than 80 years of not being free.

The WTS, under Russell promoted 1914 by among other things a proficient belief in Pyramidology something the WTS has hidden

quite well from people, have you ever noticed that there is no mention of this in any of their articles in the past 90 years.

1914 was a marketing gimmick to draw attention to the talks and publications by these men.

1975 was another of their deviously connected gimmicks, since its impossible to calculate accurately back to Adam's existence (6000 yrs.),

by either the bible or any other means. They had the lying righteous bullshit that sold millions of books, sucking in the general pubic

in the process. Still today people who've they've put into a state of fearful provocation and pure ignorance hang on to the very words

spoken by these disingenuous con men/ book peddlers/ religious charlatans.

Loony hardly, insightfully intelligent possibly and most likely.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just n from Bethel - lol. I'm sure bane isn't even that high on the evolutionary scale.

Anyone who post links to Jehovahsjudgement as his only response must be pretty stupid, since all the arguments have been debunked.

Concerning 607BCE only one question needs to be asked - how many genuine academic scholars of history accept this as the the date of Jerusalem's destruction?

Please name them and which academic institution they work in.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I posted this on another thread but it bears repeating here:

Bane, you're so much of a f*cking idiot it's a wonder that you haven't caved in on yourself with the vaccum that's in your head.

• BANE
    BANE

Think, WHERE in print from the WT magazines does it say that the GB has to have a vote of that kind? Show it to me. I wanna see it.

Trueone, So you are going to hold the organization for something they did 30 years ago? Oh yeah that´s right. You DO do that. Most of you are still holding onto the 1975 thing which happened 35 years ago...EVEN though it never said in the magazines that that was the definite date. Keep gnawing away at that 30 year old bone...How is it working for you? OH YEAH...Um..I was around then. I think we asked for 40 frickin cents to cover the cost of printing....Now how much was that People magazine or Time magazine going for?? Oh YEAH...$5 or so....So stick it up your flaming nalgitis saying that the society was making money from the magazines ok? I went into a jewish temple some 20 years ago because my halfbrother was becoming a man or some crap like that and the jews were selling stuff in there for $40. Now THAT is making money...

Pyramidology.....STILL gnawing away at that 100 YEAR old bone are ya? As Dr. Phil says ¨How is that working for ya?¨

You are so full of it as I have just pointed out.

CAntleave, WHERE is it debunked? Yeah I thought so....I don´t know any academic scholars versed in Biblical history personally. If I happen to run into one at the local Toys R Us I will let you know....

Myth, Nice mouth. Kiss your wife with that filthy mouth do ya?

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

who says I have a wife?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    STILL gnawing away at that 100 YEAR old bone are ya? As Dr. Phil says ¨How is that working for ya?¨
    Keep gnawing away at that 30 year old bone...How is it working for you? OH YEAH...Um..I was around then.

Same could be said for "Armageddon will be any day now" or "millions now living will never die" or "Jehovah's celestial throne resides in the Pleides star cluster"

Keep praying brother Bane for the day the big A will prove you right. However, note that I "win" until it happens and you can continue cleaning the toilet at Denny's.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Pyramidology.....STILL gnawing away at that 100 YEAR old bone are ya? As Dr. Phil says ¨How is that working for ya?¨

You are so full of it as I have just pointed out.

No the WTS publishing corporation is full of it, going back to its very start, but its conniving coercion to trap people in continues

fabricated with a pile of disingenuous lies and provocation.

Just pointing out facts whether you know these things about this corrupt publishing house or not

is purely on to you and your own established personal integrity.

But its still god's only solemn organization on earth BANE so your safe.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The uninformed BANE thinks there is very little that the WTS. has proclaimed and printed in its literature over the past century that was wrong.

I invite BANE to take a close look at a list of past proclamations since the WTS's existence.

Click on the link BANE and educate yourself http://watchthetower.net/dates.html

• elderelite
    elderelite

still feeding the troll... sigh... ok now its my turn. Bane, I beleive everything that the WT taught as of the time I was baptised. Not my fault they keep changing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit