YOU TUBE My Jehovah's Witness Story: Raped By a Circuit Overseer

by Lady Lee 76 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Well said Cult Classsic

tt

• cult classic
    cult classic

ty tt. of course I meant to say just because, not become, lol.

I think pr0ner, cyberjesus and violia make valid arguments for being careful not to rush to judgement.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I saw this video when it was only six hours old and just a few people had commented. I sent him a pm to let him know that I was sending his video to a professional counselor in Canada, Lady Lee. She responded with a comment telling him to go to the police. Some YT posters are telling him not to do that. Please, instead of arguing over wheher or not this guy is lying, please post a comment encouraging him to go to the police.

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes
    please post a comment encouraging him to go to the police.

I did

tt

• steve2
    steve2

Whether true or not,'he's chosen to put it on utube and he may or may not comprehend the"consequences"of going public but not going to the police. In my opinion, there are as many views for as there are against public disclosures of sexual abuse. The internet quickly becomes like a "witches trial"in which alleged abusers are quickly condemned and calls made to name them. As for pressuring this man to go to the police, presumably he's given thought to this for who knows how long but still decided not to - as far as I can tell. Given the power of the internet, he may find the allegations out in the public way before he's ready.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Gather up the facts, lawyer up and go to the legal authorities.

If this is true, not just a figment of your imaginative drugged-out thoughts (you all have to admit, he does look a bit stoned, koo-koo, while telling his story without a name of the perpetrator), put yourself together and go the cops, go to the press, go to the courts. Do something!

But just coming to this venue, filled with mostly JW haters, impostors and liars, is just not that effective in getting justice for yourself, young man.

DY

• Scully
    Scully

I'm concerned that he did post the name of the CO (now DO) who allegedly raped him, and having done such, he could potentially face a defamation lawsuit.

Of course, with those kinds of allegations, the accused may or may not have the legal support of the WTS. Statute of limitations may have expired. It's not as in-your-face as the Jesus Cano fiasco, but still, if he's a CO or DO, he is not an "independent agent" like the Elders™ are deemed to be - he is an agent of the WTB&TS, and receives a monthly stipend from them and has taken a vow of poverty to work for the benefit of the charitable organization.

Big, big, big can of worms.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

No defamation suit. Requires proof of malicious intent plus falsehood. Not likely, here, and certainly not provable in a court of law. Just like original abuse.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Unless it's worth the lawyer's time ($$$), nobody wins.

• A&S
    A&S

Does anyone know the name of the CO now Do, or where he posted the name?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit