YOU TUBE My Jehovah's Witness Story: Raped By a Circuit Overseer

by Lady Lee 76 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Not believing this story is Rude at best. We should always believe victims until proven false.

Most likely it would be difficult to tell his story to a person and so talking into a video camera would be a bit like therapy for a young person not knowing what to do. He is probably looking for advise on how to go about bringing this to prosecution. Advise he will not get from his witness family.

When I was a young girl in the congregation, a friend and I reported a story that we were told by another girl about a very old brother(85) touching her thighs and kissing her in field service. We thought we were helping. That was until she was pressured into changing her story and my friend and I had priveledges removed for causing slander against older ones.( p.s. she told us later that it was true but she did't want to hurt his wife or her family) He put his house up for sale and moved within a couple weeks. Not after he tried to kiss me on the lips though. Who believes me? no one! not even my mom. They said I was bitter for being disiplined.

The old mans club is strong and elders stick up for each other all the time. Even though there were good intentioned brothers involved in this situation I was speaking of. Nothing came of it because in there words there was "no harm done'.

tt

• Mary
    Mary
    DoubtfullyYours said: Watching this video makes me think that he seems stoned, paranoid, and out of touch with reality; might have a bit of a mental health issue by his behavior while telling his story. The fact that he doesn't even give the CO's name makes it pure slander, at best. Can be a completely fabricated story. If he's so sure of this, he should've gone to the authorities. He can still do that now, so that the appropriate disciplinary steps can be taken against this person who allegedly abused him. So, young man, if you're not lying or fabricating this story, if this is true, lawyer up and take action against the Organization.

Spoken like a true brain-dead Witness. Which of course, is what you've re-embraced, so your pitiful post should not come as any surprise. I'd hate to see what you would do if one of your kids was molested by a fellow Witness. Going by the stupidity that you constantly display on here, I'd venture a guess that you'd do absolutely nothing in order not to 'bring reproach on Jehovah's Organization'.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

No one ever lies on Youtube or the internet.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Putting yourself out there for the world to see as a sexual abuse victim isn't a label most people want to take on. What possible value does a person get by falsly accusing someone of sexual assault and saying they are the victim?

This is a crime that makes the victim feels dirty, used and shameful. It takes a lot to admit it.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Look it could go either way. However it's very easy to dupe folks on here. Someone even claimed they had cancer and died for God's sake and people sent in money. It's the Internet people do ridiculous things every day. I'm not saying he is lying. But this let's believe 100% what he is saying is a little fool hearty. If he is telling the truth then he should immediately call the police and report it, and let them handle it. This could easily be a trap just to prove how ex-JW's will believe anything negative against the org and rally around it with no proof. Just saying.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Watching this video makes me think that he seems stoned, paranoid, and out of touch with reality; might have a bit of a mental health issue by his behavior while telling his story.

Most of your posts leave me with the same impression about you.

The fact that he doesn't even give the CO's name makes it pure slander, at best.

Typical Jehovah Junkie response - call the victim a liar while offering nothing of substance in the way of a rebuttal. Congratulations. The watchtower would be proud of you. Your programming is operating at peak defficiency.

W

• Violia
    Violia

He isn't asking for money. I am not being asked to do anything . I can read or listen to his story .

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

No but this has the potential to drastically change someone's life by fanning the flames. Imagine if someone posted up a video of you simply for a laugh claiming you molested them. Now you have potentially hundreds of people trying to find out everything they can on you. Not to mention possibly calling the police. Things like this can easily switch to IRL drama and become serious business for somebody. No one has looked into the background of this kid. What if he is mentally unstable? Does anyone know where he lives? Do we know any information on this guy? No. Yet people are willing to research the hell out of this maybe/maybe not DO. Again if he wants to actually do something about it he should be told to call the police and only involve the internet AFTER they can not do anything and even then it's still possibly dubious.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Pr0ner- If this allegation proves true, what will you do?

You've engaged in blaming the victim, accusing them of lying, engaged in ad hominem attacks against them by saying they're stoned or whatever. So simply I want to know if this story is true, if it is proven, if this CO turns out to have molested others I want to know what you will do?

Will you admit that you are spouting knee-jerk reactions simply to back your faith regardless of investigation? Will you admit that you were attacking the person who made the allegation only to prove your religion right, that they *wouldn't* do a thing like that?

Will anything really change about you if this proves true, or will you just continue to bury your head in the sand and ignore everything wrong about your religion that is shown to you?

Before we continue I seriously want an answer, tell me what YOU will do if this allegation proves true?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Before we continue I seriously want an answer, tell me what YOU will do if this allegation proves true?

The next step for people like this is to accuse the victim of bringing it on himself. I've heard it too many times.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit