Why are you here, Bane?

by dgp 60 Replies latest jw friends

• BANE
    BANE

Twitch, It would prove me right if I were banned. So Simon would ban just because one said he should change the name? And you guys complain about disfellowshipping? I thought this was supposed to be a FREE place to express one´s thoughts? HAHA! The hypocrisy is hilarious to me.

Darth, So if I choose a name from a comic book you brand me as a little boy...But if one has the name of a STAR WARS character he is an adult right?

Bane could whip Darth Plaugeis´arse ok!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh lookie, Ball-less Bane is back.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

na na na na na na na na

BATMAN

na na na na na na na na

BATMAN

na na na na na na na na

BATMAN

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Darth, So if I choose a name from a comic book you brand me as a little boy..

.But if one has the name of a STAR WARS character he is an adult right?

Bane could whip Darth Plaugeis´arse ok!.....Bane

....................... ...OUTLAW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Speaking of the innocent Witnesses that wander onto this site, notice what Stephen Hassan says in Combating Mind Control:

"Another key aspect of thought control involves training members to block out any information which is critical of the group. A person's typical defense mechanisms are twisted so they defend the person's new cult identity against his old former identity. The first line of defense include denial ("What you say isn't happening at all"), rationalization ("This is happening for a good reason"), justification ("This is happening because it ought to"), and wishful thinking ("I'd like it to be true so maybe it really is")"

I see these things happening in the minds of people like Bane, Scholor, and Alice. But there is more. Hasaan continues:

"Since the doctrine is perfect and the leaders are perfect, any problem that crops up is assumed to be the fault of the individual member. He learns always to blame himself and work harder. Thought control can effectively block out any feelings that do not correspond with the group doctrine. It can also serve to keep a cult member working as an obedient slave. In any event, when thought is controlled, feelings and behaviors are controlled as well."

• mrsjones5
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BaneMan..

"Mom caught me Picking my Nose"..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/2984599555_81e4139d86.jpg

................ ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lego Bane, watch him fall to pieces

• Think About It
    Think About It

Bane forces his little brother to dress as Batman and play an evil apostate, so he can practice his scripturizing on him before he come to JWN.

"Mom......Bane scripturized me!."

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/2984599555_81e4139d86.jpg

Think About It

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Bane!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit