Why are you here, Bane?

by dgp 60 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I break apostates and eat them for breakfast. I out muscle, out cun, and out scripturize them at every turn. Apostates think they are immune. They are not.

No, dear.... you just make the watchtower look silly. You are deluding yourself.

Coffee

• Think About It
    Think About It

This is Bane from the Batman comics. Hugely muscled, cunning, and downright a genius. He broke the guy no one could break.

I break apostates and eat them for breakfast. I out muscle, out cun, and out scripturize them at every turn. Apostates think they are immune. They are not.

I typed in BANE and got this. Prepare to be "scripturized". LMAO

Bane by Eric Franqui.

Think About It

• debator
    debator

Hi Bane

I agree with you Bane I find the name of this site very dishonest and wonder how many innocent witnesses wandered on to this site and got drawn into the propaganda against witnesses that the majority do on here.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

For those who haven't been here long, when Simon started this site, he was a JW.... hence the name. Over time, he learned a lot.... and left the organization. There was no attempt to mislead.

Coffee

• elderelite
    elderelite

of course you agree with bane. You ARE bane.

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Thinkaboutit,

That is absolutely hilarious!

PP

• zoiks
    zoiks
    the site needs to be changed to apostate.com.....The title is a lie and is misleading.

But if Simon renamed it apostate.com, then people would be confused! We'd get Mormon apostates, Muslim apostates, Scientology apostates, etc. There would be mayhem. Mayhem, I tell you!

How about this, Bane. You go ahead and make an apostate site for all the ex-JWs, name it appropriately, and wait for them to come. It could be like a trap! You could record all of the IP addresses, and then give them to the Society. The GB, in turn, could hand them off to Jesus, who would use them to more quickly and accurately find apostates at armageddon so he could kill them with extra everlasting cutting-off.

Quick, man! Get busy!

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Hi Bane
    I agree with you Bane I find the name of this site very dishonest and wonder how many innocent witnesses wandered on to this site and got drawn into the propaganda against witnesses that the majority do on here.

Perhaps the WTS should have taken some money out of the pedophile defense fund and bought the domain name. Too busy protecting pedophiles I guess.

P.S. Why would you stay on a JW apostate site you find dishonest and full of propaganda against JW's? I spend no time on pro-JW sites. Your being here makes no sense and violates your own organization's standards.

Think About It

• BANE
    BANE

Then change it to Witnessapostates.com Therefore you wouldn´t be lying. Or maybe hatejw´s.com But don´t call it Jehovah´switness.net. That is ridiculous. It is disrespectful to me and the entire organization. Perhaps if SimonSays did some actual research instead of relying on some bitter neanderthals to do his research for him he would find...

http://jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/607/default.html

http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/default.html

http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/

It´s all there BLACK AND WHITE and CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!

You guys don´t want to be Jehovah´s witnesses anymore because it was TOO darn hard for ya. You totally prove Jesus right. He said accurately that you would try and beat your former brothers and you are doing just that.

I figured a smart ole apostate wouldn´t want to ¨fall into the society´s hands¨ And prove them wrong. What better way to prove them wrong and not show that apostates beat their former brothers by shutting your freaking mouths. The org would have NOTHING to say then would they? But by your complaining, mocking, poking fun at etc. and trying to mislead others you are doing what they said you would do.

Doesn´t ANYBODY get it around here?

And no, Bane was made a caricuture in the Batman and robin film. Look at Batman comics circa 1993. He was never a secondary character.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

BANE The Watchtower Society considers members that leave their organization to be apostates. But that is their interpretation of an apostate. An apostatize is someone who abandons their faith.

To apostatize from Christianity one would have to turn away from the teachings of Christ. Many here have not turned away from the teachings of Christ but from the changing teachings of the Watchtower Society. They defend their faith in Jesus at great length on this forum.

The founders of your organization, including Russell himself apostatised. Most of Jehovah's witnesses apostatized to join your club. So by definition your organization is an apostate organization made up of people who were disillusioned with their previous religion.

Your members called at their door and encouraged them to be unsatisfied with their religion and apostatize. 'Religion is snare and a racket.' Remember? Having been sucked in with false promises, is it any wonder they moved on when they found out that your society was no more honest that the religions they previously left?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit