For Terry - So That it Will "Make Sense"

by Perry 235 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

you said:

"Is it just coincidence that the Greatest mind in the Universe (God's) came up with exactly the same plan (child-sacrifice) as the most primitive tribes of man? Killing children to appease is not the most noble or intelligent plan, alas!

You have not commented on the fact Jesus died for only 3 days. He got his life back. Doesn't matter if he is God's son or God himself as a modality of trinitarian form----3 days is just 3 days!!

What is the sacrifice in 3 days?"

I think it is worth noteing that at no time in either the OT or the NT did the Father say to the Son...My Son, My Son why have YOU foresaken Me...Jesus paid the price for man foresaking God...which begs the question, was it the Father's plan or God's plan?

love michelle

• designs
    designs

But hypostatically speaking what's the difference..........

• millions now living are dead
    millions now living are dead

Haven't read all the posts and it may have gone in another direction, but....

The greatest love one can have for another is to LET THEM BE THEMSELVES.

Dying is not that hard, it's living with OTHER PEOPLE that can be a bitch.

Christians have a hard time with this, that's why they demonize the OTHER.

Just my opinion,

Mil

• Terry
    Terry
    I think it is worth noteing that at no time in either the OT or the NT did the Father say to the Son...My Son, My Son why have YOU foresaken Me...Jesus paid the price for man foresaking God.

Let me see if I have this right. God is God. Jesus is God. Holy spirit is God. There were three identities mentioned but we have to say there is one.

Jesus is entirely God but was forsaken by entirely God the Father and presumably God the Holy Spirt. The Son (entirely God) died, but, the Universe was still being run by entirely God the Father and God the Holy Spirit without the loss of the Son diminishing in any way the Trinity (which is just one.)

Oh my aching head.

Isn't this obvious? Superstitious people without any facts or technology made a complete hash out of explaining both God and Salvation--but-we are stuck pretending it makes sense and have to believe it to be....um....correct.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

you asked?...The Son (entirely God) died...

He was also called to be the Son of man. rev. 1:13-20

love michelle

• startingover
    startingover

Thanks for clearing that up Myelaine. I was really confused before

• whereami
    whereami

I gotta say, this has been a very "entertaining" back and forth with Perry vs' Terry. I really get a kick of listening to religious fundies try to explain who and what and why their god did this and that. It's like listening to a bunch a children trying to explain the meaning of the latest Marvel Comics story of why their particular superhero did this and that. Funny really.

Terry please stop making so much sense. It's starting to give me a headache.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

...........ok, I must now take my seat in the place worse than Hell, DD is holding the door open

Don't blame me for your slippery path!

• Perry
    Perry

Awwww Terry you are sooo cute when you ignore my ONLY question to you:

"Would you give up your life to save your daughter"

I think its pretty obvious that you are never going to answer this question; which of course is your decision. Your refusal speaks volumes.

• designs
    designs

Perry- Terry did answer

DD- are you adding grease to the road leading the the place worse than Hell

This just gets better and better......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit