I Don't Always Drink Beer - But When I do , I Prefer....................

by flipper 63 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Only beer in the world, as far as I'm concerned...Corona.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

are you a teetotaler, are however the Hell the word is spelled ??

Nah. I don't like beer and wine gives me a headache but I can drink some mixed drinks. I just don't drink much.

Oh and when I was 23 I drank Coronas with Tequila chasers in Tijuana and amazing enough I didn't get drunk. Never been able to explain that.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi, Mr. Flipper!

The cheap stuff: Hamm's, the beer refreshing. About 50 cents a can. One for me and one for the pullet in the pot.

CoCo

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Franziskaner

• beksbks
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

just popping in to say hi, having a drink, and being bored...

mr flipper, i'll pm u my new cell, forget u didn't have it...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That is quite strange why you didn't get S-faced after drinking beer and a straight shot of alcohol. Do you care to reinact that moment to see what would happen now ??

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I don't think that's the right way to get beer battered chicken.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It was multiple beers and shots...yep quite strange. My boyfriend was puking his brains out the next morning. Nope, don't have the urge to relive my 20's, I'd rather have a Kaluha and eggnog on the rocks but it's too soon for that. Three more months.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Okay, Mr. Flipper, you've ruined my healthy evening. I had roasted pork tenderloin, broccoli, and rice for dinner with a long, tall glass of cold water. Yum! Then I read this post and ran out and bought a bottle of Corona. Hey, it's Friday night. But I don't want to just drink a Corona on its own, need some snacky foods. So I bought potato chips and French onion dip. Now I'm feeling sicky wicky.

I wanted those Tostitos with a touch of lime but the beer drive-thru I frequent doesn't carry them.

St. Ann

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit