I Don't Always Drink Beer - But When I do , I Prefer....................

by flipper 63 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Burn The Ships

Where do you live, ten bucks for the big bottle? I'm in NYC, but they're not the only city where it costs around $20 per bottle

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

For slumming it: Iced down Pabst Blue Ribbon. Started drinking this after watching Gran Torino.

Top Ten:

(1) Dos Equis Ambar

(2) Old Speckled Hen

(3) Negra Modelo

(4) Shiner Bock

(5) Shiner Black

(6) Fat Tire

(7) Lhasa

(8) Bohemia...

...ah the hell with this. This list could go on forever.

Oh yeah, I haven't found an IPA that I didn't like.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t always drink beer-But when I do..

I prefer large jugs..

http://subpokjerman.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/die-fraun-oktoberfest.jpg

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Looks like a dead heat in a zeppelin race

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Thanks for THAT eye opener this morning ! LOL ! Now I need to go kiss my wife. Be back later. Stay thirsty my friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Where do you live, ten bucks for the big bottle? I'm in NYC, but they're not the only city where it costs around $20 per bottle

Florida. And we have a beer/wine/liquor supermarket here that has incredible prices. It's more in other places, if they even carry Chimay. I've got a bottle waiting for me. If I get all my work done today, maybe I will reward myself later, along with a nice cigar.

BTS

• zoiks
    zoiks

Sooner - Gran Torino reignited my love of Pabst as well. For what it is, it's fine...and on a hot day, pulling one out of the ice is sorta satisfying. I see you also like Fat Tire. I just happen to be brewing a Fat Tire clone right now! It's in the secondary fermenter right now...another week or so and I'll be bottling that beautiful amber mess

• four candles
    four candles

Wobble.....how could I forget OSH and Bishops Finger,both very fine ales. Skull Attack is a Welsh brew by Brains....not sure if you can find it in the shops in Kent,but worth a go.

Always on the lookout for new ales to try!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

zoiks

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

t's in the secondary fermenter right now...another week or so and I'll be bottling that beautiful amber mess

A fellow homebrewer! *tips hat.*

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit