I Don't Always Drink Beer - But When I do , I Prefer....................

by flipper 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

St. ann you got chips and dip now......

I got the munchies, and all I got is Vanilla Ice cream and Chinese food....................... wait

nope it sucked........... can I have some chips and Dip it's Friday......................

Saturday morning.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Darth Pl., you may have all that is left. I'm worn out. I'm going to bed. Nighty night, all!

~Serena~

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Right now, on my weekend while I read and post here, I drink Ice House its 5.5% alcohol.

More bang for the buck.

When I go out to a steak house I order amber bock or Guiness.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Alexander Keith's Pale Ale............

or Moosehead or Corona.....................................

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Sierra Nevada Pale ale...I have it on tap in my pub.

• four candles
    four candles

Oh come on!!! All this weak American stuff,tasteless and goes straight through you!!!! Get some REAL ale down yer necks like Hobgoblin,Fiddlers Elbow,Jennings Cumbrian Ale and Snecklifter,Old Thumper,Marstons pedigree,The reverend James, Brains skull Attack (This stuff is VICIOUS)...and many more.

I appreciate that sometimes it doesn't travel well sometimes but you need to step over here to fully enjoy it. Anyone fancy a pint.......my round.

• wobble
    wobble

Four Candles ! You are a man after my own real ale drinking heart !

I like Old Speckled Hen , and being a Man of Kent, our own Bishop's Finger ,named after a kind of Kentish signpost, but known locally as Nuns Delight.

I like all the ones you named too, but have not tried Skull Attack yet, a pleasure for the future.

I LIKE FLAVOUR ! and at least 5% ABV

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Worlds best beer but damit all I can't find it here in Australia, from New Zealand comes............

ok, it's my opinion & it does the trick LOL

Kevin

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Chimay is good, (both the blue and red label), but toooo damn expensive at about $20.00 a bottle

Wowsers. I only pay $10 for a big bottle of the blue label.

All this weak American stuff,tasteless and goes straight through you!!!!

We brew some fine ales in America these days.

BTS

• zoiks
    zoiks

Four Candles, I must agree that Hobgoblin and Old Thumper are tasty! It's more difficult for me to get those on this side of the pond. Personally, microbrews are the way to go unless I'm broke.

Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale (anything by Stone), several Magic Hat varieties, a local brewpub puts out a black IPA that is unbelievable, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale as a good standby.

Mmm, beer.

Mr. Freeze, you have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit