Instrucitons for using the toilet at the convention (pic)

by maninthemiddle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Usually, there is an amount of supplies that "feels" right. Less, and the job is not going to get done properly. More, and it gets wasted. Where I work, I find the "sweet spot" to be 3 shots of soap (though that can be more or less, if they get a different type of dispenser--it used to be 2 shots when they had a more concentrated soap) and 4 lengths of towels. These things are small on purpose--otherwise, small children would waste more than half the towel because their hands are much smaller. More than those quantities simply do no additional good.

But, if they are going to be posting crap like that, I would just go ahead and waste supplies out of spite. I would use more like 3 or 4 ounces of soap, not shots (they are usually about 1/2 milliliters per shot of concentrated soap or about 1 tablespoon of foam per shot). I would also like to take the whole roll and stuff it in the toilet--at that, one of those monster commercial size rolls. Now that ought to waste a good deal of money.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Who needs toilet paper when there is so much Watchtower Littertrash available there?

BTS

• blondie
    blondie

(Deuteronomy 23:12-13) 12 And a private place should be at your service outside the camp, and you must go out there. 13 And a peg should be at your service along with your implements, and it must occur that when you squat outside, you must also dig a hole with it and turn and cover your excrement.

WTS Version

Brothers and sisters, we have noticed that things have not been orderly and some have gone beyond.

a) We have found that some of you are not carrying your pegs with you at all times and have been borrowing that of others.

b) Also, we have noticed that you are going outside your tribal assigned areas and using the areas of other tribes. Now we know that the tribe of Benjamin is smaller and those of you in larger tribes may feel it is not fair that they get the same amount of space outside the camp, but this is an assignment from Jehovah.

c) We have also noticed that some of you are decorating your pegs and increasing their size beyond what is modest in God's eyes.

d) It has been noticed that some men are not squatting and are thus spraying on others areas.

e) Some seem to not understand what it means to go "outside the camp" and have been squatting just outside their tents which some have walked into.

f) We also know that it is hard to find privacy when 4 million people are trying to squat in a small place but try shutting your eyes; some women feel that the men should take charge of the boys instead of expecting them to take 4 children with them to the "private" place.

g) It has been noticed that some do not dig a deep enough hole and have not been covering it over properly. The brothers will be walking through the crowd and examining this before you can return to your tent.

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

sorry for sounding stupid but British old me doesn't get the Beee Emmmm thing earlier.

Can someone clarify?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Blondie, that was pure gold!

sorry for sounding stupid but British old me doesn't get the Beee Emmmm thing earlier.

I think he means BM. Bowel movement.

BTS

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The last 3 conventions I went to I tore down every sign I could get away with that read: Use one towel only please.

The ones in the stalls? I would eat a taco meal Friday night, and head on in after 3 cups of coffee Saturday AM, BOOM no more stall sign.

P

• asilentone
    asilentone

maninthemiddle, nah. I am not going!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Classic, Blondie: LOL.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

you know, I was once in a tour in Italy and the bus stopped at a rest stop.

as I was using the urinal, the cleaning lady starts mopping the floor. I looked at her, she noticed me and just kept on going.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I'll never forget the time I walked into the KH bathroom during the Sunday meeting and there was a little boy about 9 sitting in the urinal taking a shit. His mom & dad were newly interested and they were so embarrassed.

Chevy's - Burbank, Urinal 8-10-2008 3-20-57 PM by basboyblair.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit