Want to be mean in the bathroom? Take a tube of "blueing" which is usually used in machine shops for fitting parts and put some around the toilet seat. It's best if the toilet seat is black, then the blueing won't be seen. The stuff is very difficult to get off of your fingers so use some of that toilet paper to smear it.
Instrucitons for using the toilet at the convention (pic)
The middle one on the right reminds me of going #2 at the Vatican. It's a long story.........but, funnier than hell. I never laughed so much in my life.
Think About It
WASBLIND... It's NO JOKE....there was a guy shouting "Flush for B.M. only" at the top of his voice, to everyone who was lined up for three blocks to use the bathroom. It wasn't enough that he was carrying a sign that said the same thing...he had to broadcast it like a barker at the Midway of a carnival. We though it would be funny if one of the guys who walked around during the sessions with the "QUIET PLEASE" sign would happen to come by just then.
The saying at the assembly was if it's yellow...it's mellow....if it's brown...it goes down.
Sorry to be gross but it's true.
At the International Convention in Canada, they had a brother standing outside the restrooms shouting "FLUUUSH FOR BEEE EMMM OOONNLY ! That must have been an embarrasing assignment. He also was holding a sign saying the same thing. Maybe they were having a plumbing problem or were trying to cut costs on water and TP ?
Is this for real? That is disgusting and unsanitary, embarrassing.
This idea of controlling people during bathroom breaks really is too much.
That sign Mrs. Jones is histerical
Only an asswipe would tell somebody how to wipe their ass.
well,,,,,,,,,,,, times are tough.
YOU ALL GOT IT WRONG!
They need to make everything appear 'orderly'. So here are a few more signs you can expect this year!....
- "Please limit water fountain usage to 3 sips so no clutter and line"
- "Please limit trash disposal to 3 items per person per day, and take any excess home, to keep things uncluttered"
- "Please no drinking water, chewing gum, or sucking on breathmints during the program, so everyone can pay 'more the the usual attention'"
- "Please quietly take your seats 20 minutes prior to the session, so it can begin in an orderly and calm manner"
- "Your lunch should only consist of a healthy sandwich, water or juice, and dried fruit, nuts or carrot sticks. Soda, potato chips, candy, etc are not appropriate for true Christians to eat and would be a bad witness to any onlookers"
- "During the weekend convention, it would be inappropriate to have any fun and socialize in any sort of worldly environment after the sessions. It's recommended to have a healthy Christian dinner while reviewing your notes in a family study and going to sleep by 7:00pm so you can wake up excited early to start the next day for more light on better meeting attendance and more service"
one thing that I do not like is some urine on the floor
OUR AIM IS TO KEEP THESE TOILETS CLEAN
- YOUR AIM WILL HELP!
Lines for the ladies room were so long at a concert in Irvine, CA in 1996 the they had to takeover a couple of the men's rooms to help out. As the concert was about to start again after the break, I walked into one of the more remote men's rooms to relieve myself. A gal about 30 had dropped her jeans and actually backed up to one of the off the floor urinals. Yep, everyone of the toilets was taken - by women. Surprisingly, the guys that were in there just did their thing and basically ignored her.
When she was done, she asked one of the fellows to grab her a paper towel. About ten guys all went for the dispenser at the same time. Finally, she pulled up her jeans, gave them a little twist, turned around and backed away as the autoflush went off.
Actually it was no big deal. She didn't show anything, no one saw anything, and she never spilled a drop on the floor. She clearly was never in danger and not one of the fellows made a remark or said anything off-color. She wasn't drunk. There were security guards right outside the door and they never said a thing about the guys and gals using the same bathroom. The whole episode was pretty much a non-event.