Instrucitons for using the toilet at the convention (pic)

by maninthemiddle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

LOL..that last one is hillarious!!! Looks like one of my puppies! Do any guys actually do that as a game or a challenge to see if they can hit the target??? lol

• wasblind
    wasblind

" did they really think the long lines were because of the mirror? "

That goes to show that these men running the WTS don't have a damn clue!!!!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I'm surprised someone didn't wipe with that paper sign and then hang it back up.

At the International Convention in Canada, they had a brother standing outside the restrooms shouting "FLUUUSH FOR BEEE EMMM OOONNLY ! That must have been an embarrasing assignment. He also was holding a sign saying the same thing. Maybe they were having a plumbing problem or were trying to cut costs on water and TP ?

We always had to clean the assembly grounds before and after the convention. It seems like they like to create an atmosphere of "want" or "deficit" in order to make everyone feel more virtuous for having to sacrafice something.

P.S. The last symbol from MrsJones comment is of a man lifting his leg on a toilet like a dog would on a fire hydrant.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Who needs t-p? If you truly loved Jehovah you would go back to your quarters and wash up after the sessions.

Learn to squat like King Saul. Time to start getting used to the New Order...

• asilentone
    asilentone

fuck control! (I will use all the tissues I need!)

• asilentone
    asilentone

Come on, Watchtower, do not be so cheap! What a fine witness!

• asilentone
    asilentone

one thing that I do not like is some urine on the floor!

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

I'm just shocked it didn't read "Be sure to wipe front to back."

0_o

@exwhyzee Only fush for BM? I bet that bathroom smelled like piss and ammonia!

• Think About It
    Think About It
    One year they put paper over the mirrors in the women's restroom...

You have got to be shit'n me! Talk about control.

Think About It

• wasblind
    wasblind

"At the International Convention in Canada, they had a brother standing outside the restrooms shouting "FLUUUSH FOR BEEE EMMM OOONNLY ! "

come on now!!!

unbelievable, your just jokin' right ?

say it ain't so zee!!!

they wouldn't go that low !!!!

say it ain't so !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit