Straight from the September Watchtower. How can they print this without blushing?

by nicolaou 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• crazycate
    crazycate

Awake July 2009 page 29: No one should be forced to worship in a way that he finds unacceptable or be made to choose between his beliefs and his family.

Watchtower April 1, 2008 page 31: God's battle is directly solely against those humans whom God judges to be incorrigible wicked.

Huh?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Watchtower wouldn't consider themselves guilty of "deception" with "lies", because their "progressively refined untruths" build "faith" in their worldwide sheeplehood.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

PR-Edition and KA-Edition.

Thinking the same thing - PR-version.

Perfect, Snowbird.

• Terry
    Terry

Old saying: Him who smelt it....dealt it.

The Watchtower is saying they smell the odor.

• pirata
    pirata

PR edition!

• JWoods
    JWoods

Nothing new - they shamelessly published a long article on Jim Jones and The Peoples Temple suicides (back in the day) warning about the dangers of blindly following dangerous religious cults.

I kid you not - more than one fairly regular witness mentioned that this seemed a little odd, given that JWs did some pretty cult-like things.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Because it is in the PR-Edition, the average jw will never read this enlightening statement on being deceived to get the true value in it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Straight up trickery,

The public version should be called " the joker "

• baltar447
    baltar447

I've become increasingly disturbed by having two versions of the WT mag. One thing I've always thought growing up is that our particular brand of craziness has always been out there for anyone to see. Now they print things like "no one should choose between religion and family, bla bla", and yet from the inside preach having nothing to do with relatives that are DF'd. I can't think that the only ones that see a problem with that is an 'postate internet board. There must be some that read that and it troubles them.

• wasblind
    wasblind

On page 14, sept 1, 2010 Watchtower

"How grateful we should be to the loving

God who has dignified each of us with a most

precious gift—freewill! "

Freewill cannot be separated from independant thinking, It was Hez's independant thinking

which caused him to use his freewill.

the peeps writing this mess should be fired

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit