Man arrested for molesting child at church (Kingdom Hall)

by Gayle 48 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    When I was in the WTS use to love pulling this shit on other religions. Karma ia a bitch......Think about it

LOL!!..True enough..If it was another religion..

The WBT$ and JW`s would advertise the shit out of it..

Hypocrites..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Izzy, I think you nailed it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I think so Mrs Jones. Only in this remake Reniaa Debator is careful not to keep harping on the trinity, although he/she/it did touch briefly on it recently.

• debator
    debator

Hi soldier

Your appeal to emotion aside. I think 12 year old children goto toilet themselves and would find it weird if a parent accompanied them. We do not know how this was dealt with accept it did get reported to the police and he faces charges for it.

While we recognise our kingdom halls as places we can worship Jehovah and gather together, as the Bible requires us to. We do not say the imperfect people that are witnesses are any less imperfect when in them. We cannot stop bad people still doing bad things that is upto Jehovah. We Preach God's message and Bible morality and let that effect people's hearts.

I agree that that comment was totally wrong to imply any wrongdoing on the parents part. But I also think putting some blame on the place of worship for a pedophile using it to groom kids is also wrong. If this had been in a Baptist church or a Catholic church, or a Methodist church would it even be up here? of course not.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Your last sentence is another red herring- "If this had been in a Baptist church or a Catholic church, or a Methodist church would it even be up here? of course not."

This is a site of mainly exJWs, or those who have been effected by the cult. We discuss JW-related issues. The same type scenario would be present in a group for recovering Mormons, alcoholics, etc.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    If this had been in a Baptist church or a Catholic church, or a Methodist church would it even be up here?

No...........it would be in The Watchtower.

Think About It

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If this had been in a Baptist church or a Catholic church, or a Methodist church would it even be up here? of course not.

Well, this is JWN not Beliefnet. Again I say Duh!

• StAnn
    StAnn

I keep waiting to see what Alice Rachel has to say about this. You know, she denies these things happen at the KHole.

I hope the little girl is alright and gets counseling so that she's not scarred for life, poor little thing.

St. Ann

• Mary
    Mary
    Debator said above : "...defo feels a bit off."

'defo'- one of Reniaa's favorite words: "...see I am defo of the bible lover variety..." http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/166389/12/Is-it-the-JWs-or-the-God-of-the-bible-you-no-longer-believe

LMAO!! I knew the silly fool would rear her ugly head on here again. Welcome back Reniaa!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

debator - I still don't see where you are getting that I implied all that in your third paragraph. Whatever. You obviously didn't understand my statement.

If it had been another religion other than JW's of course it won't be up here, this is a site for people that came from or can relate to JW's. Why the hell would we be discussing another religion? You still didn't answer my questions that I asked you personally.

You know what, forget it, I'm done feeding you troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit