Man arrested for molesting child at church (Kingdom Hall)

by Gayle 48 Replies latest social current

• Soldier77
    Soldier77
    There is also a person who has commented on both links to this story that some of the blame should go to the parents for not keeping a better eye on this vulnerable little child.

That is almost as infuriating as the offense. Both are abuses. One the actual physical/sexual abuse, the other mental/emotional abuse. Blaming the parents for something someone else did at a place of so-called "worship".

Disgusting.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Was he an elder or a former elder?

Now that he seems to qualify, he'll probably be appointed after the next CO visit.

• asilentone
    asilentone

yeah right, Mad Sweeney.

• debator
    debator

Hi soldier

but then are you blaming the religion and place of worship for the actions of a man that used it?

BTW do people on here pour through newspapers for stories like this one normally? as long as witnesses are involved? It defo feels a bit off. There's two links about it already and people speculating wildly and negatively on witnesses around it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well since he's admitted to touching the girl it's not speculating, is it? Duh!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Debator/Reniaa..

You forgot to blame the Catholics..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Think About It
    Think About It
    BTW do people on here pour through newspapers for stories like this one normally? as long as witnesses are involved? It defo feels a bit off. There's two links about it already and people speculating wildly and negatively on witnesses around it.

When I was in the WTS use to love pulling this shit on other religions. Karma ia a bitch.

Think About It

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

yeah right, Mad Sweeney.

My comment was supposed to be sarcastic, not taken literally.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Debator said above : "...defo feels a bit off."

'defo'- one of Reniaa's favorite words:

"...see I am defo of the bible lover variety..." http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/166389/12/Is-it-the-JWs-or-the-God-of-the-bible-you-no-longer-believe

• Soldier77
    Soldier77
    Hi soldier
    but then are you blaming the religion and place of worship for the actions of a man that used it?

Did I say that? No.

According to WBTS the kingdom hall is supposed to be a safe place of worship, holy, clean, irreprehensible. Is it? No. Let me ask you debator, if this was your 12-year old kid, how would you feel? What would you do if some 73 year old brother (that you knew) did this to your child? How would you react if someone made the comment that it was your fault as a parent to have let your daughter go to the bathroom, during a meeting unsupervised and get molested?

Don't jump into a thread just for trolling sake, you have nothing to say other than to attack people who have experienced the "real truth" about the WBTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit