Man arrested for molesting child at church (Kingdom Hall)

by Gayle 48 Replies latest social current

• Gayle
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm glad he's been caught but I have asick feeling he's been doing the same for years and years.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

well, fortunately, this one was caught. I feel sorry for the little girl... I hope the offender becomes someones bitch in prison.

• Titus
    Titus

Imprison him in jail for a long time, so he will have enough time to pray for overcoming his weakness.

• poppers
    poppers

"He told them that it was a moment of weakness and that he didn't have time to pray before the incident but prayed for forgiveness afterward, the affidavit states."

Oh brother!

• blondie
    blondie

Man arrested for molesting child at church

By Valentino Lucio - Express-News Web Posted: 07/14/2010 8:21 CDT A San Antonio man was arrested Tuesday evening after he admitted to molesting a 12-year-old girl at a Southwest Side church earlier this year.

Ramon Sanchez, 73, was charged with one count of indecency with a child by contact and was set to be booked into the Bexar County Jail Wednesday morning. Bail was set at $75,000.

The alleged incident occurred on January 10 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses at 319 Price Avenue, where both individuals attend church. Sanchez offered the girl money and told her to meet him near the bathrooms, an arrest affidavit states. The unidentified girl then met him outside the restroom area, where Sanchez kissed her on the head and then fondled her. He then gave her $20 and returned to the church.

When police interviewed Sanchez about the incident, he admitted to the acts. He told them that it was a moment of weakness and that he didn't have time to pray before the incident but prayed for forgiveness afterward, the affidavit states.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Titus ; pray is the last thing this sick MF needs to do, terrible record the WTS now has of sick child abuse, what sick shit is being taught in congregations these days, I think the WTS pedophile record is worse then all the worlds churches put together.

• Mary
    Mary

Gosh, I hope this doesn't tarnish his image amongst the Happiest People on Earth!!

Maybe he can give his experience at the summer ASSembly via prison satilite. Frigging pig.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Wonder if he was an elder

• poppers
    poppers

At least he won't be disfellowshipped without two witnesses, or was he too stupid to notice them because he was so horny?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit