All about Shelby

by watersprout 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Shelby is very sweet and a great gal. Puts alot of spiritual thought and sincerity into her posts. I'll yank her chain on occasion on some of the things she posts, but I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way. With that said, if she does have an inside connection with the Lord, then I think she has put in a good word for me a few times.

Think About It

• tec
    tec

Shelby -

• beksbks
    beksbks

Couldn't have said it better Zoiks!

I think she's swell! Shelby

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

All I ask from anyone is that they keep their religious feelings to themselves.

I think you're on the wrong bulletin board for that. This place is all about religious feelings.

As for Shelby, she's great.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shelby and I have been friends for a long time......Shelby is an absolute SweetHeart..

We don`t share the same beliefs.....Shelby is a Christian..I`m not..

And..

Thats fine with both of us..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thanks you guys for your lovely words............. :)

• changeling
    changeling

How sweet of you to show your appreciation! :)

• Fester
    Fester

I probably meant to relay that I don't think anyone should be pushing their religious feelings on others. Anyone is free to post whatever they want here regarding their faith and religion, of course. I just get so tired of people evangelizing, especially about eschatology.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Shelby knows I don't exactly see things from her perspective... but love is okay with that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I would love to meet Shelly one day. I think we don't live that far away from each other. hint hint

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit