Australian brothers VERY negative comments regarding new "generations" ... some leaving Bethel..will this blow up in the Watchtowers face?

by Witness 007 126 Replies latest jw experiences

• Twitch
    Twitch

Booyah!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"

Why don't you post YOUR name and congregation, and someone here can go check on your JW creds with your elders?"
    I've provided this information here more than once. Someone just told me: "and we are in the process of reporting you to your elders for being here anyway."
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/195769/3/Preparing-for-D2D-Opposition-July-26-2010-KM
    The elders don't really adapt to children that run to mommy over every little thing so I can see why you're not wanted in the congregation. Keep me posted on the "reporting."....AIW

Alice..

Your link provides no information..It`s a dead end..

Your elders would love any dirt,they could get on you..

You would pay dearly..Count on it..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I have to disagree with Outlaw on this one.

Quite right of you not to be worried about your elders, Alice.

Being a mentally ill, single mother, you are probably one of the "expendable" ones in the congregation.

I doubt they give a crap about your eternal welfare, let alone whether you post here or not.

This is probably the most attention you've gotten in a looooong time.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Palmtree, was that necessary? I mean, c'mon.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alice rachel,

in each congregation it's encouraged, tell run and tell on each other, it keeps the congregation clean.

you sure don't know a whole lot about the religion your standing up for.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Quite right of you not to be worried about your elders, Alice.
    Being a mentally ill, single mother, you are probably one of the "expendable" ones in the congregation.
    I doubt they give a crap about your eternal welfare, let alone whether you post here or not.....Palntree

PalmTree..

Alice is making a public spectacle of herself..

That changes the game..

Alice would have her ass handed to her,in a JC..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, it was necessary.

• Twitch
    Twitch

If yer gonna dish it out, expect some in return. Sandbox rulz.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don't understand why they didn't just stick with the "wicked generation" line they adopted in 1995. It was boring and postponed Armageddon indefinitely, and people were beginning to forget about the promise that the 1914 generation would see the "end of the system of things". Then they had to drag the whole thing up again. What did they gain from that? I don't see it.

• changeling
    changeling

If the poster posted a person's identity w/o their permission, he would be placing his friend in the line of fire. Someone like you, AIW, would call his elders and create a nightmare for him.

If JW's were free to express doubts openly and honestly, they would not need to keep their identity hidden. This alone, is proof that the WT is a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit