Severe abdominal pain

by Heartbreaker 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

mrsjones, I hope you never have to experience it again either...maybe neither of us will. ((hoping))

Flyinghigh, I try so very hard to not take meds for this very reason, I just wanted sleep and no pain so very badly. Nice backfire, huh? It's 10am and I still haven't been able to drag ass outta bed yet. Kids are wrecking the house and man I'm tore up still. It's gonna be a very long day.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Kids are wrecking the house and man I'm tore up still. It's gonna be a very long day.

Oh man that sounds like my house. I was sick a few weeks ago, in bed for three days. When I finally got a look at my house I was so pissed. Boy did I have those kids jumping.

((((((Heartbreaker))))))

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker
    I finally got a look at my house I was so pissed. Boy did I have those kids jumping.

You have NO idea how much that will be happening in THIS house. From 15 to 6, they are more than capable. All I do for them? Shoot. Don't get me started.

• beksbks
    beksbks

So sorry to hear this Heartbreaker. Particularly that you have to worry about the kids after a bad night. It sounds like gallbladder to me. My daughter suffered with it. You don't happen to take YAZ birth control do you?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You have NO idea how much that will be happening in THIS house. From 15 to 6

Uh nuh girlfriend, I totally understand. My are 16 to 6 and the 6 year old has autism on top of that. It's 8:25am here, I got up at 7:30am just to have some peace. Might have another hour before baby boy gets up, then it's on.

I think it'll be cool enough today for me to throw the lot of them out the house today.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

beks, no, no birth control here. The only thing I regularly take is my thyroid meds (which are natural dessicated thyroid hormone, not chemical) and 2 multivitamins.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Mrs. Jones, it seems like a lot of women have gallbladder problems soon after giving birth. I wonder why this is? I know more then a few women who had their gallbladders removed soon after having a baby.

I hope you feel better Heartbreaker. I know what it's like not to have health insurance. But, please don't take any chances.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

For all mammas, whose houses get messy while they are attending important things or tired or ill:

Song for a Fifth Child

Ruth Hulburt Hamilton

Mother, O Mother, come shake out your cloth,
    Empty the dustpan, poison the moth,
    Hang out the washing, make up the bed,
    Sew on a button and butter the bread.

Where is the mother whose house is so shocking?
    She’s up in the nursery, blissfully rocking.

Oh, I’ve grown as shiftless as Little Boy Blue,
    Lullabye, rockabye, lullabye loo.
    Dishes are waiting and bills are past due
    Pat-a-cake, darling, and peek, peekaboo

The shopping’s not done and there’s nothing for stew
    And out in the yard there’s a hullabaloo
    But I’m playing Kanga and this is my Roo
    Look! Aren’t his eyes the most wonderful hue?
    Lullabye, rockaby lullabye loo.

The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
    But children grow up as I’ve learned to my sorrow.
    So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!
    I’m rocking my baby and babies don’t keep.

(We all have to set priorities. As my surgeon once said to me, "If people come to see you and your house is a mess, don't worry about what they think. They should be helping you clean it up.)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mrs. Jones, it seems like a lot of women have gallbladder problems soon after giving birth.

I didn't know that.

What a sweet poem FHN. Thank you

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

That was a sweet poem, thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit