Preparing for D2D Opposition July 26, 2010 KM

by blondie 53 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

"Evidently they are now prepped with the mental equivalent of a muscle relaxant

EVIDENTLY, yes ;)

Evidently, the WT is either too lazy or too afraid to do a much-needed update on the Reasoning Book...

• moshe
    moshe

St Ann--

It only took a couple days of digging and that woman, her mother, and sister-in-law all stopped their studies. That woman thanked me and said that she didn't realize that JWs were a cult and were so evil!

This was the best story I have read here in a long time. Kudos to you, for speaking out and not being a doormat for JW relatives to stomp on.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I occasionally contemplate why certain posters, if they are supposedly active (or at least apologetic to) JW's. why they continue to come on what is evidently an apostate site? Do they think they are going to sway the minds of even a single individual here?

Just wondering.

Snakes (Rich )

• Mary
    Mary

There was another really good website that I remember seeing a few years ago. It listed dozens of cults, including the WTS and their own literature as they tried to prove that they and they alone have "the truth". The writing style, language and content were nearly identical in all of them and it was like reading excerpts from the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit