Preparing for D2D Opposition July 26, 2010 KM

by blondie 53 Replies latest jw friends

• sherah
    sherah
    I rarely come across anyone that even looks at these aside from opposed ex-Jehovah's Witnesses. Opposed ex-Jehovah's Witnesses don't seem to care about these websites anyway.

AIW is one of many an active JW who freely participates on this website alongside DF'd persons, apostates, faders etc. Also AIW, re-read your statement "opposed ex-Jehovah's Witnesses" - does this sound logical?!?

Blondie, you are in good company. She's not speaking to me either. It seems that when anyone counters any of her rantings in a coherent, reasonable, factual way; AIW labels that person an apostate as an excuse not to answer anymore questions.

• wasblind
    wasblind

when she posed as rachel, she stated that

in Luke 17:20 that Jesus waited for the Pharisees to leave before he answered them.

HA. she had to be drunk

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It galls me how they use Jesus' words about "hatred" and apply them to TRUE INFORMATION about the Borg. They ARE a dangerous sect. They DO protect pedophiles. They OPPRESS the flock they claim to love and protect. They are the EVIL SLAVE if there ever was one. And when someone calmly and rationally shares such TRUTH with a Dub they call it the "hatred" that Jesus prophesied would come to his TRUE followers.

God this Borg sucks.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“Respond With Graciousness: When we receive a negative response, we should always reply with graciousness and mildness”

This applies only if you're talking to an actual person. Many times the responses I get aren't any different than unsolicited spam from spambots: automated computer programs designed to assist in the sending of spam.

• blondie
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Alice, one pill makes you larger

and one pill makes you small,

and the one's that Mother (Watchtower Org.) gives you don't do anything at all!

I think you are late for a avery important date... would that be Oct. 1975?

Move along.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    This applies only if you're talking to an actual person.

Where does it say that?

Many times the responses I get aren't any different than unsolicited spam from spambots

Unsolicited responses???

Are you on crack?

YOU came here - unsolicited.

YOU post either nonsense or insults on a public forum.

Please explain how you are not soliciting responses???

I am starting to understand that you are one of those truly stupid people, who is too stupid to know how stupid you are.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"I am starting to understand that you are one of those truly stupid people, who is too stupid to know how stupid you are."

It looks as if this a premeditated outlook on Jehovah's Witnesses from some former members of this “cult.” From my POV this is just the face of an apostate pasted on the cover of the Watchtower.

it-1 p. 1192 Impalement

Apostates in effect “impale the Son of God afresh for themselves and expose him to public shame,” doing so by their Judaslike rebellion against God’s arrangement for salvation.—Heb 6:4-6.

For it is impossible as regards those who have once for all been enlightened, and who have tasted the heavenly free gift, and who have become partakers of holy spirit, and who have tasted the fine word of God and powers of the coming system of things, but who have fallen away, to revive them again to repentance, because they impale the Son of God afresh for themselves and expose him to public shame. Hebrews 6:4-6

Not only is it impossible to revive them again to repentance, the thought of being repentant likely wouldn't even enter their mind. That's why they have a fanatical fixation on Jehovah's Witnesses.

In effect, all genuine enlightenment has been cast aside never be restored in the minds of those who have fallen away.

The word stupid is found 49 times in book of Proverbs with an indefinite and direct application to any in that situation.

“How long will you inexperienced ones keep loving inexperience, and [how long] must you ridiculers desire for yourselves outright ridicule, and [how long] will you stupid ones keep hating knowledge? Proverbs 1:22

Honor is what the wise ones will come to possess, but the stupid ones are exalting dishonor. Proverbs 3:35

The agenda of the evil slave class is somewhat futile. What reward do you receive for attempting to beat your former brothers and sisters? What's its use? Sounds like a pretty stupid agenda to me.

“But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be. Matthew 24:48-51

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

The article once again is written in this borderline ad hominem attack style the writing department seems to love these days in building a bigger fence around the avg. dub. First misinformation is defined as "false or inaccurate information that is spread unintentionally." The definition goes on to say that it is "distinguished from disinformation by motive in that misinformation is simply erroneous, while disinformation, in contrast, is intended to mislead."

There is nothing false, innacurate or erroneous in using the same "check out xmas in the Encyclopedia" argument when questioning 607 BCE as being the year of Jerusalem's destruction. I would question if it is misinformation in the first place, and certainly their is no imputed wrong motive when ones ask honest questions to seek a simple honest, unambiguous and unequivocal answer.

I believe the intent of this article in the KM is simply to make sure the R&F have that glassed over, deer caught in headlights look when asked, "So tell me, what is the scriptural basis for the annointed overlappers?" Evidently they are now prepped with the mental equivalent of a muscle relaxant.

Thanks Blondie for your centerdness in posting subjects that engage in dialogue.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, if the "misinformation" can be verified as true, I am not surprised that it will become more common. That is part of the reason why the witlesses are so tight with copyrighted materials--because all it takes is one apostate to post something 6 months before it becomes official, and everyone is going to be prepared to rebut it. Also, there are plenty of blatant inconsistencies between the Washtowel teachings and the Bible.

One key example: Evidently Jesus meant that the generation is the group of people whose lives intersect with those around in 1914. Now, any reasonable householder would be "OK, show me the evidence in the Bible".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit