Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

When I was a JW, I thought it was all about the bible, not the Organization. I remember being told I MUST GO TO NEW YORK AND SEE BETHEL! I never went, I swear most JW's believe it's the Ark of the Covenant in Bethel. I remember the Elders telling me when I was wrong. We just see how the Holy ones in New York will never admit we were wrong because admitting that would prove Jah is not with them since he's so perfect.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Darth I went to Bethel on a visit at 14 that's when I knew this religion was Bull Shit.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I've noticed an aggressive attempt by many to maneuver anyone who is one of Jehovah's Witnesses or anyone who defends the organization into the laughing stock of the community. If I were to call up my parents (Jehovah's Witnesses) to chime in here it wouldn't set well with them.

Well. What a puzzling post. Laughing stock of the community you say?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Cage,

I know. (Giggle....) I'm not sure what wouldn't set well with her parents - the fact that she's posting here, the actual forum or the fact that they would have their a$$e$ handed to them doctrinally.

As usual, totally incoherent.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Seriously, If I talked to her parents it wouldn't even involve doctrine or beliefs. I really think Alice is a few bricks short of a load. They probably don't like her at the KH when she doesn't take her meds. Am I right?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Cagey, I refused to go. My wife and kids took the trip and I said no thanks. Many in the Hall were horrified I didn't want to go. I mean I got alot of static from "the friends". One brother actually started to raise his voice at me YOU HAVE TO GO!

That's when my eyes started to open

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If I were to call up my parents (Jehovah's Witnesses) to chime in here it wouldn't set well with them.

You think your parents would come here? My parents (jehovah's witnesses) wouldn't be caught dead here.

• shamus100
    shamus100

** yawn **

AIW,

You're so utterly pathetic.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yay!

Alice has another opportunity to kiss the monkey!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yes Alice Rachel I do understand your words but not your intent. Is it or is it not your intention to change our (those of us on this forum) views regarding the WT religion or religion in general? If this is not your intent then please state clearly what your intent is because as of right now most everyone on this thread is in the Alice Rachel thumping business "and cousin, business is a booming".

Alice Rachel, there is not one person IMHO that wishes you ill on this forum. Please calm down. We are not your enemies.

I'm still waiting Alice Rachel and I am not a patient person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit