Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hey, YNot, are those peanut butter Oreos packaged or homemade?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Do not answer any personal questions from Alice, sooner.

She takes note of your info, only to throw it in your face later.

She doesn't CARE about your friend or whether you were a witness or not.

Trust me on this one.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Why thank you.... but I make you laugh??? what am I a clown ? I'm here to make you laugh what is so funny about me? what the F--K IS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME!................. Ha I had you going was he shaking ? you might crack under pressure Hendry

• StAnn
    StAnn

I gotta admit, I'm sitting here reading this and laughing out loud. Y'all, this is the best Alice Rachel thread yet. Keep it up! I am so entertained!

Oh, and if you really want to make it entertaining, Alice Rachel, ask Beks a question. Any question. C'mon, I dare ya.

StAnn

• yknot
    yknot

Rachel.....

NO ONE ON THIS BOARD SEES ANY R&F JW AS AN ENEMY......based on their JW-ness.

However many here do have strong opinions and feelings toward the WTS.

There is a difference between the WTS and JWs.

If you can discern that simple truth you will find that many here love the JW brothers and sisters deeply!

_________

Further no one thinks of you or any other active JW as a 'laughing stock'......

Coffee, Nilla Wafer Ice Cream sandwiches anyone?

• StAnn
    StAnn

YKnot, okay, that's it. Do you have some Nilla Wafer cookbook online available to you? Gotta, gotta, gotta have it! I LOVE Nilla Wafers. And Ginger Snaps.

StAnn

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

"Here on jehovahs-witness.net I have come across theists, atheists and those that are agnostic that all claim to be “friends” because they're ex-Witnesses like it is all that is needed for religious unity"

Actually it's about having a major life experience in common, much like many other support groups. AA, survivors of 911 attacks, veterans. You can find a negative point of view of anything if you look hard enough. Why do you think it is so important to have "religious" unity? When has religious unity ever done anything really good for people in general? Human unity is what matters.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Do not answer any personal questions from Alice, sooner.

She takes note of your info, only to throw it in your face later.

She doesn't CARE about your friend or whether you were a witness or not.

Trust me on this one."

Ok palmtree67.

• yknot
    yknot

Jamie:

The Oreos were upgraded .....

But here are some 'plain jane PB oreos'....... and they are perfect right out of the bag!

but for parties.....

Mini OREO-Peanut Butter Surprise Cupcakes

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/mini-oreo-peanut-butter-surprise-91826.aspx

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I was just encouraging some diversity to divert people from constituting Jehovah's Witnesses as an enemy. You shared the post that disturbed me about your best friend and the blood issue. I have a JW friend who's good friends with a non-witness. Were you once a witness?

So your idea is to come on here and convince us all that JWs are not our enemy? Now I know you're just bullshitting us

What does it matter that you have a JW friend who has a non JW friend? How is that relevant to anything on here?

Yes I was and then I found my balls and got out.

It's OK palmtree. These "types" hold no sway over me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit