Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yes Alice Rachel I do understand your words but not your intent. Is it or is it not your intention to change our (those of us on this forum) views regarding the WT religion or religion in general? If this is not your intent then please state clearly what your intent is because as of right now most everyone on this thread is in the Alice Rachel thumping business "and cousin, business is a booming".

Alice Rachel, there is not one person IMHO that wishes you ill on this forum. Please calm down. We are not your enemies.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg Yknot, those look good. I need a glass of milk.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm still thinking about Banana Pudding

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Do not demonize the Nilla wafers!!

Okay, Beks, you have me laughing. Thank you.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“Yes, Alice will have to get with the program soon, I think people are tiring of the nonsense.
    YKnot!!

Those look delicious, I'll take two!!”

Here we enjoy a free-market. You don't have to shop at my store.

FYI: I have no ill intent nor am I indignant toward you as you stated in one of your posts. I've noticed an aggressive attempt by many to maneuver anyone who is one of Jehovah's Witnesses or anyone who defends the organization into the laughing stock of the community. If I were to call up my parents (Jehovah's Witnesses) to chime in here it wouldn't set well with them.

• JeffT
    JeffT

You are as incoherent as a drunk in jail most of the time.

Hey! I've spent time in jail and I've been going to AA meetings for almost five years. Most of the people in both places are more coherent than her posts.

PS, adults with imaginary friends are not nearly as stupid as adults with imaginary enemies.

• sherah
    sherah

Here ya go Beks.

Banana Pudding

• sherah
    sherah
    If I were to call up my parents (Jehovah's Witnesses) to chime in here it wouldn't set well with them.

Why? You think they would be upset that you are posting on this forum.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Please, Alice, call up your parents and show them what you've done here. I'm sure they would be so proud.

** kisses Alice good-night **

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Did she just threatened to call her Mommy? Please do Alice... I would love to speak with your parents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit