Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is my Photo collection..

Of..

People eating Porridge!!..

Bravo!Bravo!Bravo!

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• StAnn
    StAnn

YKnot, I'm going to disagree with you about one little thing. My mother is a JW and so is my sister. I really dislike them. For them, I think that they embrace being JWs so much because it appeals to the nasty side of their nature. It lets them indulge their desire to "lord it over" others and feel superior. I'm sure that shunning and disfellowshipping delights them to no end. I believe that my mother was, in part, attracted to the JWs because the WTS teachings allowed her to embrace her evil side.

Many of the JWs I knew were absolute gems and I still really love them and care about them. But many were just horrific manipulators who delighted in causing others agony.

So, yes, there are individuals that I despise. But if they weren't JWs, I'd still despise them.

StAnn

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Damn I need a Nilla wafer right now!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Alice, you took something personal that I pm'ed you and paraded it in front of the board as "proof" that I had mental problems.

You are socially inept, crude, rude, delusional, and you are definately living in Wonderland.

I am hopeful, however, that your time here will wake you up.

But, we are all real people here, not just usernames and avatars on an anonymous internet forum.

You have no respect for that fact.

So, we need to protect ourselves.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok is anyone getting that awesome pic of the melting chocolate chunk ice cream between cookies with bananas?????????????

I want!

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Rachel,

How about we call a truce and go out on a date and treat eachother like humans next time I am in town?

-Cage

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sway

Sooner

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Palmtree since I am your shoe gaurd, I am here to serve you. Say the word and I will do your will.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Alice Rachel, don't go out with Cagefighter. He has a girlfriend. Cagefighter, you dog.

StAnn

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Darth,

Stand ready.

Your faithfulness will be rewarded at a later date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit