Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Unless you have been a jw, you can never never understand....That's just how it is!

• Caedes
    Caedes

I haven't been involved with any of the previous threads you have started AIW. Can I ask what is the point you are making? That the members of this forum are wrong to single out the WTBTS for criticism? I genuinely don't get what point you are making, can you explain it in your own words rather than cutting and pasting?

As an atheist I can confirm that not believing in god does not mean that you think that all theists are stupid. Some may be, but the same can be said of atheists.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why do like minded people have to organise themselves into groups at all?

I don't necessarily gravitate to people who have the same beliefs as me. I have friends who are christian, buddhist agnostic and atheist. The idea of discriminating or shunning someone who doesn't share your beliefs is immoral and divisive.

JW's talk so much about the organisation but nowhere in the book of myths and legends bible does it instruct people to organise themselves into religion cults groups.

It does advise "not to forsaking the gathering of together", but does that mean by attending 5 meetings a week in a Kingdoom Hell, where poorly educated elders spout off overly sanitised, pre-scripted talks. Gathering together could mean informal social gatherings or parties.

Your post mentions splinter groups, if you examine the history of JW's they are themselves a splinter group of the Millerites a second day adventist sect.

BTW

The reason the Watchtower logo isn't on the ad is because it is an insignificant, 2 bit cult that no-one outside the cult, or who has never associated with the cult doesn't give a sh*% about. The only reason I do is because I have family and friends who are brainwashed and trapped by it.

Alice please learn from this board, get a life and be free of the man made construct that is the Watchtower Society.

Regrds

CL

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

This whole thread has just served to reassure me that my opinion of this forum group is valid.

I just love being on here with all of you 'imaginary' people, and I'm so glad I found you.

Good times.

Loz x

• glenster
  • Scully
    Scully

Thanks for that picture. I just made it my desktop image.

• Cagefighter
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Quentin..

You still can`t have my dog..

But..

You can have the stick..

If you can get it away from the little monkey..

.................................. ...OUTLAW
  • minimus
    minimus

Alice, do you think the Organization is your friend? If you do, guess who the stupid one is?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Alice I mean Rachel is the perfect JW, just smart enough to make words but too dense to understanding how illogical her arguments are. You should see the crap she posts on other forums same illogical nonsense...

I live Nilla waffers for breakfast...eat them like ceral.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit