Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    According to this and other literature published by Jehovah's Witnesses, evidence for the existence of God can be found in contrast with God being imaginary.

w97 10/1 p. 28 Is the Spirit of the World Poisoning You?

Although rest helps our bodies to regain strength, the source of spiritual energy is God’s active force. (Isaiah 40:29-31) We receive this holy spirit in connection with our Christian activities

Dearie, you are making less and less sense.

• Mythbuster
  • Twitch
    Twitch

Lordy, lordy

Alice, you bring it on yourself. You do realize this don't you?

• yknot
    yknot

Afternoon Rachel

I see you have regressed back to copy/pasting crap from other forums....(shakes head in concern for Rachel's lack of 'progress')

I wanted to remind you to re-read the instruction found on this helpful thread! http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/194610/1/Tutorial-How-to-write-an-effective-argument-or-post

I also wanted to re-direct your attentions to 'spiritual things' and 'meat in due season'....

It would be far more beneficial for you to discuss things that draw you closer to the Organization versus leading you astray on those other forums!

Here ya go lets discuss what you missed last night at the CBS/SM/TMS (you do know the weekly meetings were merged into only one meeting mid-week--- right)

Anywho .... I would strongly encourage you to start some new threads on the each point found on this week's KM

1)Scriptures in 2 Samuel 22:22-24

2) Talks 1, 2, & 3

3) SM commentary and practical application in our individual lives!

Rachel I look forward to your showing interest in these 'deeper things' over the nonsensical silliness of other forum's discussions.... it is as if you are chasing after genealogies.... ***

*** km 9/07 p. 3 Question Box ***
    Paul warned about getting involved in exhausting, time-consuming subjects, such as “genealogies, which end up in nothing, but which furnish questions for research rather than a dispensing of anything by God in connection with faith.” (1 Tim. 1:3-7) All Christians should strive to “shun foolish questionings and genealogies and strife and fights over the Law, for they are unprofitable and futile.”—Titus 3:9.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AIWs real name is Rachel?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Apparently.

Is it just me or do the last couple of posts seem to be just random sentences strung together?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Its the schizophrenia...

• yknot
    yknot

I am sorry Isaac....

I didn't formally introduce you..

Rachel this Isaacaustin (he is a dear man, patience of a saint at times, he would like to discuss the bible from an ExWTS standpoint with you!)

Isaac,

This is Rachel (formally aka 'AIW') she is an inactive witness whose last meeting is unknown, mother and currently living off of Montrose in Houston, Texas. She may or may not get her parents involved in our JWN discussions.

She also has some racial issues she is currently in need of working on to right herself with Jesus and Jah.

_________-

personal note to Isaac...

Rachel is still finding her footing her and she has a tendency to cut/paste than rather having actual conversations (probably due to isolated JW upbring and serious fears of personal rejection to the point where she creates rejection right off the bat instead of letting her guard down and being vunerable to someone personally rejecting her)

When she goes off beyond any possible coherent response many of us are patiently waiting for her to return to her senses by discussing important topical issues like:

1) Nilla Wafers

2) Oreos (recently PB Oreos)

3) Iphones.

Feel free to discuss any of the three catagories and if you have 'yummy gifs/jpgs' of Oreos or nilla wafer please post them!

hugs!

• poppers
    poppers

I'd like to see a thread started by AIW that gets zero responses or views. People keep rising to her/his bait - look how fast every thread grows that AIW starts. Wake up people and ignore this character - stop giving AIW the attention she thrives on. Seeing AIW getting bashed repeatedly has gotten old, but that doesn't stop her from continuing her quest to stir things up. She can't stir things up unless people view her threads and then respond. Let the fruit whither on the vine and fall off the tree and return to the soil - maybe then she'll just go away from lack of attention.

This is my last contribution to anything having to do with AIW.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Alice Rachel said:

"According to this and other literature published by Jehovah's Witnesses, evidence for the existence of God can be found in contrast with God being imaginary.

w97 10/1 p. 28 Is the Spirit of the World Poisoning You?

Although rest helps our bodies to regain strength, the source of spiritual energy is God’s active force. (Isaiah 40:29-31) We receive this holy spirit in connection with our Christian activities."

Three things here, AIW.

First, the God of the Jehovah's Witnesses, their "Jehovah", is the ultimate imaginary friend. This "Jehovah" is a construct of the WTS' own making.

Second, this spiritual energy/active force/holy spirit is another imaginary friend of the JWs. In the WTS religion, the holy spirit is nothing but an electrical cord that is always live. A really sick distortion.

Third, you get your electrical charge "in connection" with Christian activities. Are you feeling charged up now, Alice Rachel? Because I don't think that your Jehovah, aka the GB, would consider you visiting internet chat rooms and posting profanity and pictures of people committing suicide Christian activity.

Go ahead, call your mamma. I'm sure she'd love to print out the pages of these posts and turn you over to the elders for a judicial committee because that's how your god operates.

You really should read Captives of a Concept by Don Cameron and follow all of the exercises and look up all of the references in that book. Then come back and we'll chat.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit