Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Alice.in.Wonderland next time I see you sleeping on Market Street want to to scream out the window to wake you up and give you some money to go buy something to eat? I really think I should call the police and have them transport you back to the mental hospital to which you were previously committed.

• Emma
    Emma

"sooner7nc, I remember you claimed to be an anti-theist by stating you disregard everything in the Bible as a bunch of non-sense. Maybe you're a deist. I think you completely grasp and comprehend what I've posted. If Jehovah's Witnesses are a weed that needs to be pulled, what about "the religion of peace:" Islam? Jehovah's Witnesses may have directly affected some people's lives, but many people feel religion in general is a threat to society: 21st century thinking compared to the bronze age."

OK, I rarely log on but having only gotten as far as the above quote and being pleasantly amused by the thread, I have to say I can't follow what one sentence above has to do with the next. I guess I'm too far from the jw line/style of "reasoning."

• fokyc
    fokyc

Just who is this Alice.in.Wonderland?

Only asking!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I thought AIW was the homeless woman I saw sleeping on market St.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“Unless you have been a jw, you can never never understand....That's just how it is!”

According to this and other literature published by Jehovah's Witnesses, evidence for the existence of God can be found in contrast with God being imaginary.

w97 10/1 p. 28 Is the Spirit of the World Poisoning You?

Although rest helps our bodies to regain strength, the source of spiritual energy is God’s active force. (Isaiah 40:29-31) We receive this holy spirit in connection with our Christian activities.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!

I'm going to log back off now. Thanks for listening.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"sooner7nc, I remember you claimed to be an anti-theist by stating you disregard everything in the Bible as a bunch of non-sense. Maybe you're a deist. I think you completely grasp and comprehend what I've posted. If Jehovah's Witnesses are a weed that needs to be pulled, what about "the religion of peace:" Islam? Jehovah's Witnesses may have directly affected some people's lives, but many people feel religion in general is a threat to society: 21st century thinking compared to the bronze age."

OK, I rarely log on but having only gotten as far as the above quote and being pleasantly amused by the thread, I have to say I can't follow what one sentence above has to do with the next. I guess I'm too far from the jw line/style of "reasoning."

This was directed at sooner7nc and he understood perfectly. I'm on my lunch break. I'll explain this when I get home from work.

• not a captive
    not a captive

Christian activities are not prescriptions written by men.

• Titus
    Titus

Why do her threads always have so many pages?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

According to this and other literature published by Jehovah's Witnesses,

evidence for the existence of God can be found in contrast with God being imaginary.

w97 10/1 p. 28 Is the Spirit of the World Poisoning You?

Although rest helps our bodies to regain strength, the source of spiritual energy is God’s active force.

(Isaiah 40:29-31) We receive this holy spirit in connection with our Christian activities.....AIW

Alice..

Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t publish anything..They never have..

The WBT$ is a publishing company..

The WBT$ publish`s literature for thier Captive Customers and Cult..

Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Cutting and Pasting WBT$ quotes,does not prove God Exists..

The existence of God cannot be proven..

It`s never been done..Ever!!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit