Why not make a true religion?

by frigginconfused 103 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Give'er! Make one up. :)

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

so why do people not feel deeply enough to do somthing about it?

• inkling
    inkling

I did. I left.

-inkling

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

They do. That's why there are so many. The problem is that you can't define "true" when it comes to religion and imaginary people.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Go back, read Mathew, tell me what true religion Jesus belonged to.

Get to the source, love. You're running around in circles. Look at Jesus life and stop looking at all the bullshit around you. Look for the true meaning and you'll have your answer. Internet retards aren't going to help you on your journey at all.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Internet retards aren't going to help you on your journey at all.

Some of us are real like retards to, you insensitive bastard.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I was speaking of myself, love, not you. I mean look at me, I'm a stupid monkey typing on a computer. :)

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Once you formalize "a religion" it is no longer "true." It isn't true to the individual spirit. It isn't true to the philosophy of Christ as shown in the gospels. It isn't true to The Way. It isn't true at all.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

why not have a trial of religions. Like court. Something honest. We can keep what is good from other religions but narrow it all down to one. Something with no leaders like a mosque. Why do we tolerate lying and cheating. It makes no sence to do the wrong thing because it always bites you in the end. Kahrma is real. I cant beleive the world is not unified in this matter.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

I suck at getting my point across. If I was sat down in front of the GB and they actually wanted to listen I know I could paint a picture of the true religion. But I would have better luck trying to get an apointment with the CEO of BP right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit