OK I will start.
here is a chacklist Ive been working on...
Checklist for the Governing Body of Jehovahs witnesses.
1. Stop teaching things that are open to interpritation as fact.
2. Focus mainly on Jesus' message.
3. Change from an apocolyptic group to one focuses only on Gods love.
4. Stop preaching door to door. Use whatever means neccessary to quickly dissemanate the message.
5. Encourage open discussion. Questioning your teachings is not un-humble. It's our effort to not be mislead.
6. Realize yours is a job of logistics. You were not appointed to feed us at the proper time. The bibles message is clear. The only intermediate between God and man is Jesus. You must take yourself out of the loop.
7. Do not ever put down another religion to prove yours is right.
8. Do not invalidate science to prove youre right.
9. Realize that everyone is different. Some people are so aberated that if you were to try to teach them truth it would anger or confuse them. Those people need to be stabilized before any teaching can begin. The "Good Sumaritan Act" of helping people with their lives before trying to teach them Gods word is neccessary.
10. Change the structure of a kingdom hall from a school setting to a true house of worship. The synigog when not in use should be used as a "town hall" and school. Seperate religious services focusing on meditation of God being real are needed to solidify him in our minds. A time of guided contemplation of God will enable us to truely form a bond with him.
11. Women are to be treated as equal to men. They can hold any position a man can.
12. To break up favoritism all persons considered for minersterial servants and elders have to go before a board specifically trained to choose those worthy. It is a conflict of interests for local elders to choose these things.
13. To keep bias from tainting judicial commitees, disfellowshiping, or any serious descisions, local elders knowing any party involved must be excluded.