Ted Jaracz passed away this morning.

by grassyknoll07 172 Replies latest members private

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

One asshole down too many more to go

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Indeed, the legal department has been calling the shots for decades.

Maybe Carolyn Wah could make it official and join the GB? Oh wait,she isn't qualified: no "Y" chromosone!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Good riddance. This is when I really *REALLY* wish all the hellfire dogmas were true.

• chickpea
    chickpea

JW C@fe seems to be in the dark about it

and i dont have the heart to break it to 'em

btw.... new facebook page for sistahs to meet and encourage
    one another in the forbidden zone aka FB: PREACHONISTAS!!!!

Preachonistas

bet old ted will turn in his grave once he is planted!!

• yknot
    yknot

I hate death.....

It is contrary to my nature to hold a grudge

I didn't agree with Jaracz.

I didn't appreciate the type of influence he exerted

However, he was still a human being.

He leaves behind family who knew better sides.

I pray for them to have comfort in their time of loss.

I too am drawing the comparisons in my mind between these two men of the Watchtower who have left us.

Both seemed rooted in their cause, one we learn a great deal of personal humility and the other what limitations singularity brings even though his drive and determination were impressive. Let us learn from both to humbly accept when our path leads us away from man-made tradition while continuing our drive and determination to seek what is good and upright.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    the other what limitations singularity brings even though his drive and determination were impressive. Let us learn from both to humbly accept when our path leads us away from man-made tradition while continuing our drive and determination to seek what is good and upright.

I agree. F**k him.

• JRK
    JRK

. . . and now there are 8. When will they replace some of the dead ones?

JK

• Gregor
    Gregor

To clarify. Rutherford's "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" did not mean that millions now living (1930's era) would never "Fly".

Why all the angst? I would think all would be happy that in the twinkling of an eye a sick old man would become an invisible Tinkerbell for all eternity, zinging around the universe sprinkling pixie dust.

• besty
    besty

or is it just me?

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I'm with ynot on this.

I have no love for Jaracz but celebrating someone's death is just wrong. Only last week the general aire was that of annoyance that the witnesses were likely celebrating the passing of Ray Franz.

Come today there are many rejoicing about Jaracz's death.

Each was a hero or a demon depending on perspective. Take a step back and remember how it felt to read witnesses rejoicing over Franz's death. Do you really want to be that person? Eye for an eye?

Enough of the preachy tone, it will be very interesting to see if doctrine starts to shift now, or if power had already been passed behind closed doors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit