Ted Jaracz passed away this morning.

by grassyknoll07 172 Replies latest members private

• Chalam
    Chalam

Mickey mouse Shame he doesn't know he's not ruling in heaven.

I am sure he is more that clear about that now.

Blessings,

Stephen

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Chalam, yes I am sure Ted knows his situation quite well now. And he isn't very happy.

• designs
    designs

You guys are sick.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Designs, I made pretty benign comments..I didn't say anything that bad.

What are your views? Wasn't he directly involved in the ban on alternative military service? I thought you once posted here that that effected you? Maybe I am mixing you up.

• designs
    designs

Look in a casket, dead is dead. Stevie's implying the guy's in Hell is pretty shitty.

I did go to prison over the Draft during the Vietnam War.

Like I said Ted, Knorr and Franz affected my life more than I care to think about some days. No love lost there. I'm just happy my kids are out from that world.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I am glad for you and your kids too Designs.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I never understood the need to say only good things about the recently departed. Who he was is who he was and if there is little good to say about the man then little good will be said about him.

And no, it isn't simply a matter of perspective. This man was the perpetrator of crimes that hurt children and it would take several boatloads of good karma to even come close to atonement for them. So where is it? What positive deeds are known to have been done by this man?

In contrast, who did Ray Franz harm? And did he stubbornly continue harming people until his last breath?

Maybe it needs its own thread but I've always had this question: Respect for the dead, why?

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Respect for the dead, Why?

Sounds like the title of the next Watchtower, the sans TJ issue.

Have to agree with Mad Sweeney, "You should not speak ill of the dead" You would have had to earn that privilegefirst.

AS

• goldensky
    goldensky

Slimboyfat, your video cracked me up. It's a parody where they give Ted Jaracz a very exaggerated English accent in Spanish together with an unnatural tone of voice as he directs all Witnesses to burn any copies of all the old books where false doctrines and prophecies were expounded so nobody else can make as much fun of the organization as all the apostates are making nowadays.

By the way, I agree we should try to be better than those who rejoiced at Franz's death last week. Let Ted rest in peace and may his family find comfort.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I guess he is finding out right now if he was right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit