Ted Jaracz passed away this morning.

by grassyknoll07 172 Replies latest members private

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

My wife says " Good riddance. " I must say- I agree. My sentiments as well.

Flipper give your wife a kiss on the cheek, from Thetrueone

If the last old boy is now 98 how much influence does he have on the GB.

All these guys really do is just proclaim previous established doctrines and they are

safe from rebuttal, their stature remains intact.

The term old guard comes to mind.

When you think about it stepping down from this high position could represent dire

consequences for the individual.

When you reached this level within the organization very few walk back down to take a

lower less privileged position.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wonder if the rank and files knows. None of my jw friends on facebook have said diddley about the old bat's death.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have the exact opposite feeling about this compared to last week's news about Ray Franz.

• flipper
    flipper

THE TRUE ONE- Duly noted. I gave my wife a kiss on the cheek for you. You can live vicariously through me friend ! The " old guard " is definitely evil in that they controlled Jehovah's Witnesses to waste an entire lifetime - 7 million people - on a pipedream which is an illusion. The WT society gets their contributions, willed inheritances, real estate, cars, life insurance policies , etc. if the JW's are mind controlled enough to give it to them. And what do the WITNESSES get in return ? Absolutely nothing . They die . They don't live forever in a paradise on earth. Jaracz and ALL the GB leaders of the WT society have a hell of a lot to answer to ! I'd like to just go shake his corpse right now !

MRS. JONES- It's typical over the years that the WT society only makes an announcement of a GB members death a few months AFTER the fact. So most of these JW's probably won't hear about it for several months down the road. It's how secret societies operate

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Karma dictates that Ted now be molested in the afterlife and no one will give a sh*t.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Iam surprised, Franz and Ted have died in the same month. What a concidence! My quess is that, the death of Franz might have elated the JW and the GB, talking behind the backdoor how apostate he was, etc. Now, the tables are turned against them. Its our turn to throw the mad.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

It's like the Yin and the Yang balancing each other out.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

IF I believed such things, I would hope that Pat Garza might meet Ted at Charon's ferry.

• nelly136
    nelly136

twurly .......just in case you drop by

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

soon to be a collector's item?

from CafePress.com:

search under "jehovah"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit