Ted Jaracz passed away this morning.

by grassyknoll07 172 Replies latest members private

• Titus
    Titus
    Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which they have had all the guarantees necessary for their defence.

The above line is excerpt from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

That line is also in the Constitutions of many States.

Has Theodore Jaracz ever been proved guilty for crimes you mention?

Is there any court decission or condemnation against him?

If there is, please show it!

You claim that he violated human rights and derogated human freedoms.

Actually, you do that.

No, I do not want to advocate the Watchtower Society nor to defend the Jehovah's Witnesses.

I want to show you that you speak nonsenses.

I hate that. One idiot spoke nonsenses against dead man, Raymond Franz. It was last week, you remember. I have shown that I hate that too.

Check this case: Coffin vs. United States (1895)

And learn something!

I don't wanna say: "Please, stop it!"

No! "Continue to do that!"

You don't say much about my brother Theodore Jaracz. You say much about the kind of persons that you are.

TITUS

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If you can't come up with anything clever to say, chastise those who celebrate the death of a tyrant.

• Twitch
    Twitch

You don't say much about my brother Theodore Jaracz. You say much about the kind of persons that you are.

Likewise

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"However, he was still a human being.

He leaves behind family who knew better sides.

I pray for them to have comfort in their time of loss."--Yknot

I guess that will balance out my words for Ted:

Good riddance you miserable pedophile protecting tyrant. Because of YOUR policies, children I know were abused and their abusers were protected.

Dying was too good for you; rather that you had lingered on life support, having to listen to the rape stories from the families you shattered, and finally to realize that your life and the lives of millions of the friends was based on LIES that YOU authored.

You are not heading to heaven; you will not be remembered; God will not raise you. You lived your life, and millions of others by proxy, out of your delusion that God spoke through you, that your decisions were direction from "the faithful and discreet slave".

You lived your proud, self righteous life, but ruined millions of others; your license to harange us was the musing of a wandering cynic sage that you took as a mission, and wrapped around yourself.

Every abused child, every angry parent, laments your arrogant way.

Your life was wasted; your life's work stifled the lives and emotions of all of us. We are damaged; that is your grand accomplishment.

P

• metatron
    metatron

Sic semper tyrannus

• Haelcer
    Haelcer

Hi,

What was reason for Ted's death?

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

I feel sorry for his family......and even sorrier for the millions affected by his attitude and influence on the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses, particularly those molested by paedophiles.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Good riddance.

I find it funny and coincidental that he died a week after Ray. It's almost as if he was hanging on long enough to watch Ray pass away first.

Either way (coincidence or not), I'm glad he's gone. Time will tell if his death will encourage the current GB to change their hardline policies or not.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Besty, Sweet Pea, and others have commented about possible changes to the organication...

I don't think there will be any huge changes... The times of Rutherford's aggressive takeover of the organization is past; the conversion of the organization from a single leader - last seen in Nathan Knorr, I believe - to the present 'corporate' model, is also past...

As SlimboyFat said, "Those thinking Jaracz's death will change anything will no doubt be disappointed. The procedures of the group are highly routinized by now..."

But! Sir82 ["Straight To"... the point?] made some good points, too...: "Watch the KM articles in about 4 or 5 months - which will be the first ones produced by the Service Department without Jaracz at the head. Let's see if there's some sort of indication of a softening in some areas, or if things will get even more hardline. The KM will be the first place you see which way the wind is blowing..."

I'm looking forward with eager anticipation!!! Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Lest we forget the significant aspects of the leaders' behavior towards pedophiles...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Xjw_sk7tA&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit