Unbelievable CO Talk, scientists lie to us about earthquakes

by maninthemiddle 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is so frustrating listening to JW talks. The ignorant reasoning is astounding, and yet the followers just lap it up. This CO's reasoning is wandering all over the place, as the points contradict:

People don't know why there are so many earthquakes ... Graphs of earthquakes since 1900 show they have risen dramatically ... but scientists say there is no increase in earthquakes ... but we know scientists lie to hide what they are doing ... except JW scientists who don't lie.

What is this guy smoking.

BTW - Where was that talk from?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

jwfacts, I sent you a PM about it. I don't want to make too much info public.

I will say I recorded this myself, so it is not second hand.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Point number 1. Earthquakes happen now where no population previously were

2. seismographs located all over the planet record the smallest tremor and there are many every day

as there were many in ancient times. Due to are advanced media we know within minutes where the most devastating ones occur,

there are many that occur in the vast oceans, Why ? Because many of the tectonic plates run through the oceans mountain ranges.

3. Geographic survey of the most known mountain ranges such as the Rockies in the west coast of North America rose from the

landscape buckling inducing of course earthquakes in the process. It took millions of years to reach the geographical state of

what we have today.

4. the ancients believed earthquakes were caused by the gods in a act of anger or vengeance, they didn't know better.

5. the WTS. in a act to instill the thought that humanity has entered the end times proclaim that there are more earthquakes

since 1914 which would never be substantiated by any noted geographical institute. You can twist words in saying that there are

more earthquakes than ever in history, but thats because they can now be measured and doccumented.

6. the GB of JWS have one important job in their position of this organization and that is to heighten fear and doubt into peoples minds

to keep people submissive and subordinately in control, simply because it brings them power and money, break this policy of fear

and all of this washes away and vanishes.

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Maninthemiddle,

Just sent you a PM, the link to the mp3 has expired, and I was wondering if you could re-upload the file.

To hear a CO saying flat out that scientists are lying is something people should hear.

Maybe it is because statements like that being made from time to time is the reason The Watchtower does not like people recording talks.

Thanks,

VM44

• designs
    designs

COs know what they're talking about, they've been to CO School

• kifoy
    kifoy

Is the recording still available somewhere?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Here is the file again.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27642/earthquakes.mov

BTW, the Speakers name is Longoria.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Wow, complete ignorance.

-Sab

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would ask what reason scientists have to lie about earthquakes, but JW's would say the devil made them do it to keep people from believing WTS stuff.

They won't print garbage like this C.O. said because it's too easy to debunk, but stating it authoritatively shortly after the events in Haiti and a few other recent memories of earthquakes gets them some mileage.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

i had this discussion with my wife after the haiti quake and explained many of the same points mentioned above after watching a program on the question of increasing earthquakes which was debunked by a number of scientists. she looked at me like i was calling god a cheat and a liar, and walked away. truth i guess is hard to accept unless its twisted around and spewed from the platform

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit