Why should I have to sign a letter saying I want to disassociate ?

by troubled mind 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

ATJ said, "I agree that you should call the police if he keeps it up."

ATJ, I normally enjoy your posts, but this time I am thinking that you may be as dense as the fella whut phoned 'troubled mind'. She has already stated to these nitwits to not bother her anymore. Then they do so again.

I say, it's time to make the call to the police. They've been asked to not bother her, and they still are. That's harrassment, plain and simple. (Plus, the fella admits when she answers the phone that he KNOWS he isn't supposed to be calling, but... [and then goes into his schpiel])

Regards,

Jim TX

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Jim you may have missed it but on page three of this thread I posted the certified letter of cease and desist harassment to the Elders per Police advice

. The Officer also has a copy of the cetified letter the Elders sent me inviting me to answer their questions at a Judicial Committee . The Officer told me yesterday he would be personally calling and explaining what NO CONTACT means to the Elder . I am confident the Elder will understand clearly by the time he is done with him .

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

TM...

very sad that those bozos are still bothering you. I wish I were a little closer I would love to talk with you and your hubby. The closest I will be is Bloomington (if all goes as planned) this Sunday. You mentioned "D. Smith" in your post of the letter.... I know I met some of the Geneseo elders at quick builds over the years.

Do you have *58 for your phone? It is "Call Trace". Here is the description from my AT&T services book....

This feature traces an annoying call immediately after it comes in.

1. Hang up after receiving a bothersome call.

2. Wait ten seconds.

3. Pick up the phone and listen for a dial tone.

4. Press *57 and you'll hear a) instructions and a number to call if you want to take legal action. b) If the number can't be traced, you'll hear an error message.

Also get Privacy Manager. Also use Call Screening (*60). With CS you dont even need to know who is calling.. my plan allows up to 10 numbers to be blocked....B L O C K E D ... block the blockheads.

Technology is beautiful (also frustrating for those of us in the collections business....LOL)

Snakes (Rich )

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Snakes is right. On most phone systems you can block calls from certain numbers. You can call whatever phone company you use and ask.

• StAnn
    StAnn

TM, I still wonder if the elders are monitoring you on this site. If so, I hope they didn't have a heads up from your posts that the police were going to call. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the elders got those phone calls from the Po-Po!

StAnn

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "Jim you may have missed it but on page three of this thread I posted the certified letter of cease and desist harassment to the Elders per Police advice"

I saw that. I'm glad that you followed through with that. What you have done is take charge. It's like playing poker. You've called their bluff, and upped the ante.

I also saw this...

" The Witnesses are mudding their good name in my town ,because every person I work with or have dealings with is hearing this story, and in a small town Gossip travels fast .....

Once I talk to the old guys that have coffee in the mornings down at the Donut shop my job will be done !"

I think that is great! Soon, everyone who isn't a JW will know their true colors. I can just imagine the issues they will have when they go door-knocking, trying to fend off negative-biased comments and opinions of JWs.

Good Luck with this! It looks good so far

Regards,

Jim TX

• BANE
    BANE

Huge bunch of jerks here. Man....The elders are concerned about you. And you treat them in this manner. Look at all these posts. People can certainly see the difference between an apostate and a geniune christian like Jehovah´s witnesses.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Happy 4th of July Bane!!!! Thank you for spending part of your holiday with us here on jehovahs-witness.net

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jehovah's Witnesses - genuine Christians? lol

Elders concerned, I am sure some are, but the majority are reacting to directives from the policy files and CO's.

I was an elder I thought I was showing concern, when in fact what I was doing was bullying people for not sharing my viewpoint.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

bane said:

People can certainly see the difference between an apostate and a geniune christian like Jehovah´s witnesses.

My reply:

Sorry boy. You did it again! You spoke the talk not the way a JW would say it. JWs do not say 'a agenuine Christian like Jehovah's witnesses'. They would say 'a genuine Christian like ONE OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES'. One day you will learn their language so you can fake it better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit