How would you answer this question?

by Titus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Yes, the end came in 1975 or before the 20th century ended, the end came in 1914, 1915, 1925 and a handful of other times after that. Even prior to Jehovah's Witnesses, the end came for the the Millerites in 1844 and originally for C.T. Russell in 1874.

Just name a date or an expected approximate time and I will give you odds that we will be here after that date. We can have lunch in 2013, 2015 after the 100 year anniversary of "the last days," and again right after the overlap generation passes away. Well, our grandkids can make that lunch date because the overlap will stretch way past our lives.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That pic is a jw wet dream.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I like the artwork. Too bad there's nothing but shit following it.

W

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Armageddon -- Just Around the Corner Since 1879!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I think Armageddon came a few years ago...it was just INVISIBLE..kinda like Jesus came in 1914..

LOL

-mentallyfree31-

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Who da fug is Jehober and wut do he need u to be anowc'n his darn der Kindumb.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The End is always Near..

If your a Jehovah`s Witness..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Heaven
    Heaven

"The Watchtower -- for over 130 years, bringing you a 100% failure rate on the fulfillment of their Armageddon Prophecy."

• pirata
    pirata

I think I'll feature the Awake! that month.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Even if the end is close for the human race, life will carry on and evolution will result in diversity and complexity until another truly dominant species emerges.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit