How would you answer this question?

by Titus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Titus
  • Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Is that for real?

And i'd quote a comedian who's name escapes me & say that when you've got your head stuck up your arse, the end is always near.

• The Finger
    The Finger

I like the picture.

• designs
    designs

Boy that's got it all, comets, nuclear bombs, is the other one sun spots ................. The End, the end of the summer pioneering campaign

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'd answer it with another question.... "The end of what?"

• Titus
    Titus

THE FIRST ARTICLE IN MAGAZINE SAYS:

Type the phrase END OF THE WORLD IN 2012 in Google search engine and you will discover hundred of pages of speculations about end coming in that year.

Why they don't say:

Type the phrase END OF THE WORLD IN 1975 in Google search engine and you will discover hundred of pages of speculations of one religious group about end coming in that year.
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Dub: Is the end near?

MS: Not if I can help it!

Dub: Look at this picture. Don't you agree that with all these problems facing the world, that God is the only one who can solve mankind's problems?

MS: Nope. I can handle it myself just fine.

Dub: You? Yourself?

MS: Sure. Look, see that comet about to hit earth in the picture? I'll stop it. COMET! Don't hit earth today! <looks around> See? It worked. No comet today. Don't worry about tomorrow, either; I got your back. Have a nice day! <smile, close door>

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Yes the end is near for the watchtower

• upnorth
    upnorth

I agree the end is near for the WBATS

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

So they want to be careful what they wish for

Share this

Google+
Pinterest