What's The Worst Thing You Know Of That A JW Did?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

My Regular Pioneer ex-girlfriend, was boinking some brother for at least 3 months. I flew out to Cali every other week, and talked to her nearly everyday, and never knew. I should have seen this coming, as she sent me a full-body nude shot when we first started dating,but I can be oblivious at times. When I told a friend, he actually made up some BS reason as for why it could have been a mistake.

I had my other signs. But didn't see them all until it was too late.

• upnorth
    upnorth

Almost all I knew in my youth were arrogant, lying, assholes not worth me even trying to recall their names.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I know a current elder who has DC privileges that screws hookers (2 at a time) when he's away from his wife on trips.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

All I will say is he was DFd for Bestiallity

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

All I will say is he was DFd for Bestiallity

Hey, what a coincidence, me too!

5th

I mean... I know someone also Dfd for same as posted previously!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

As minimus pointed out -self righteous ba-----s

• RR
    RR

hmmmm ... let's see .... we had a homosexual elder, who was married. A pioneer sister who did "tricks" on the side. An MS who raped a 15 year old unbaptized female.

An elder who gave another elder 5 kids. "Elder 2" didn't know his wife was having an affair with "elder 1"

• ziddina
    ziddina

The "Awake" magazine with all the pictures of the children who died because THEIR FAMILIES followed the WTBTS' edicts against blood transfusions.... All those children, needlessly killled...

What? Only 3 pages?? Surely we can come up with 20 pages of vicious, evil stuff that active JWs have done!

My story? Not as bad as the others, but... Happened to me personally...

Went to an elder who had a small woodworking shop, to cut out a school art project for me. I rode my bicycle over to his shop; quite a way, and thru heavy traffic.

A couple of weeks after I'd had the project cut out [and had thanked him very much for doing so!], he comes to me with a wild look in his eyes and accuses me of going back to his shop when he wasn't there and using his tools!!! And breaking a few of them, if I remember correctly...

WeeeiiiirrrrdddOOOOOOO!!!!

Zid

• undercover
    undercover
    What's The Worst Thing You Know Of That A JW Did?

I knew a "brother" (they called him "brother") who faked being robbed of vehicles and expensive items, then faked his death and made off with another woman, taking all his "stolen" items with him.

Knew another JW (not sure if he was baptized or not) who robbed a bank and was in a high speed chase with the police. The dye pack exploded in the car and colored dye smoke was streaming from the car as it sped down the road. It was the lead off story on the 6 oclock news...complete with video footage.

But the worst is probably a form of mass murder. It's not just what one JW did, but what a group of them did. This group of men convinced people to give up their children's lives in some morbid sacrifice. Some have stood by while family members died, refusing help that could have saved them. Some have even given up their own life needlessly. Since these normally innocent people were coerced to act in such a way this makes the Governing Body a group of mass murderers.

• flipper
    flipper

" The Worst Thing You Know Of That A JW Did ? " Start the damned cult in the first place- C.T. Russell circa 1874

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit