What's The Worst Thing You Know Of That A JW Did?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

Undercover - I think we know of the same brother who faked his death. His name escapes me for the moment.

• minimus
    minimus

Hey man, there's some bad JWs out there!

• Lost-In-Translation
    Lost-In-Translation

A sister got her boyfriend to murder her husband. Poor hubby was killed for not wanting to grant her a divorce. The husband listened to the advice of the elders and kept insisting that he and wife should work it out. So instead of divorcing his cheating wife he lost his life.

• upnorth
    upnorth

My Grand father died (of old age) as a JW, I'm not sure who's fault that was but It's worst thing I can think of right now.

He was a really neat man

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I've got two from Wisconsin. In one hall a pioneer sister (age 20) carried on an affair with a brother in his mid-late thirities. This guy's wife was already DF'd and living in the basement with her boyfriend, while the hubby and new GF moved in upstairs with the teenage kids in the house, too. Hubby and GF were DF'd but kept coming to meetings, sitting together and giggling the whole time. As a dub, I couldn't understand why, if their lifestyle conflicted with the JW beliefs, they would want to keep coming. Now that I'm out, I'm still wondering why.

In another hall, a sister was discovered to be boinking a brother in one room, while her husband snorted cocaine in the next room.

Down in NC, I had a friend who had carried on an 'emotional affair' with a brother while she was 15 and he was 50. They broke it off for a while but she never got over him and they married seven years later.

• dissed
    dissed

I was saving this story for Playboy 'letters from readers', but figured I might as well share this here. lol

Coming into a new congregation that had lots of teens, we were surprised with many of the teens being DF'd at the same time. (in fact over 24 were DF'd in the immediate area) In service that Saturday, after the announcement, a teen who wasn't DF'd told me it was over 'drugs and sex parties'. In fact, said he knew of it going on, but wouldn't rat them out.

As he told me, it was a 'Sex Club' with new members having to perform sex in front of others for initiation. The plan was also to use the young JW girls as prostitutes to gain money for drugs. That's when someone 'turned them in', so they didn't get that far.

I asked my neighbor Elder about this, concerned that kids were still covering up stuff and he confirmed the 'Sex Club' goings on, but added the new girls had to perform oral sex on everyone to join up. He was thankful his kids were not involved, but several Elders and MS were deleted as unfit to serve.

Yes its so true, JW's do have higher morale standards than 'worldy people' (said with sarcasm)

• undercover
    undercover

dissed,

You have a PM...

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

In my countrry - Czech republic:

Two brothers estabilished an investment fund (early 90´s , during post communist economical chaos), ripped off thousands of people of their money, using this stolen money purchased a building and donated it to czech bethel. Now it is used as a czech branch office. These brothers got very wealthy on this fraud, purchased a several real estate properties, one of them was used as a "pioneer school". Never were DF, for a long time they were an example of how a wealthy brother can be spiritualy mature...

No kidding, serious stuff. After all this was revealed on czech TV (2002) zone overseer came over and deleted 3 out of 4 branch coordinators.

Albert

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

OK MOTHAROCKERS LISTEN UP:A jw friend of mine uses profane language all the time and acts like a worldy person,never talks about jw related thing,I found on the web that he is a gambler,he told me that he smoked pot when he was young (unbaptised publisher back then but still you have to tell your sin) he never told anyone,also he gets drunk big time sometimes.I don't wanna judge anyone but gee shit happens inside the "brotherhood" too and as many here have mentioned they try to cover it up.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

I forgot to add something:Imagine how many jws have done really nasty things or/and are still doing without having ever been discovered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit