What's The Worst Thing You Know Of That A JW Did?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The worst I have seen on this forum was the incident where some witlesses were exposed last summer for eating the baby, and when they hide it by saying that the perpetrator was inactive, disfellowshipped, not baptized, or weak when they were not.

I have personally witnessed slander. One person was set up for a business fraud, where he lost $5,000 on that business for the scam. The other hounders tried to turn it around to make it look like he committed the fraud, and publicly reproved him for it. Within a year, slander spread that he was disfellowshipped (which was a blatant lie, since I was at the boasting session when he was reproved and embarrassed).

Another situation I have seen (and been victim of) was the slimebag that dragged me into the cancer added his own rules to the rules in the Suffer Forever book. First, he would not take no for an answer. He had zero tolerance for my having anything to do with the holidays, and went way beyond even the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger in where he drew the line as its being a die-able offense. He wanted me to throw away all my music, not sell them--and told me that Michael Jackson disassociated himself in 1985 (instead of 1987), and that listening to his albums that I already owned, free and clear was "supporting that apostate". He wanted me to get out in field circus at 9 AM, knowing that I would not likely get out of work until after 1 AM the night before (my first time out). He also tried specifying what types of personal care items I needed to use. All in the name of setting up a code by which I was supposed to serve Jehovah.

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

I just recently found out that my mom and one sister, both hard core JWs, along with my other sister, no longer a JW, probated an old invalid Will when my dad died. The old Will left everything to my mom and she was executor. The old Will was signed but not notarized so she had to jump through all kinds of hoops and get affidavits certifying my dad’s signature and the signatures of the witnesses that signed the Will.

I kept telling them there was a newer Will that was signed and notarized so they didn’t have to go through all that. They kept telling me they searched everywhere and could not find the new Will. Over a year later, it turns out the new Will was there all the time and my JW mother and JW sister have been lying to me.

The new one left everything to the kids and my mother was not executor on it. My sisters agreed with mom that they should probate the old one and ignore the new one. I didn’t expect to get anything from him as I expected mom to get everything anyway but am very disappointed to find out they were lying the whole time about not having the new Will.

Wonder if that’s what they consider theocratic warfare. At least I was relieved to learn my brother, an elder, was not involved in the fraud.

• minimus
    minimus

This thread shows JWs aren't better than anyone else!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Going to the homes of unsuspecting people to attempt to indoctrinate them into their weirdo religion.

• blondie
    blondie

I know of 2 male jws that pointed guns at their jw wives and pulled the trigger. In both cases the guns jammed, thank goodness, or this would even be a WORSE thing. But again the worst thing were the elders that told the wives they should stay with their husbands. Neither woman did.

• minimus
    minimus

Asshole elders.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

What's The Worst Thing You Know Of That A JW Did? NOT REPEATABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - SORRY

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This thread shows JWs aren't better than anyone else!

True and it also brings to attention that JWS can and will be notoriously evil and irresponsible.

But carry an arrogance of righteousness that can chock a horse all at the same time.

People should be cautious around JWS for this very reason.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

This may have happend about 5 to 4 years ago. I know for a fact, as the situation brought to me by the young mans Uncle, as we are GOOD freinds. He told me concerning it, that he was telling me because he rather I hear it from him, rather tha the upcoming scuttlebutt he feared ( which never came )

His dad had taken in his sisters kids. Brother and sister. At the time 'Bob' was about 16,17 ? and his sister 14,15. 'Bob' and his sister 'Mary' had intercourse, which produced a child. And I saw the young lady a few times, and she was INDEED showing. It was kept VERY quiet. At first the young man and his sister kept in the same house,but with someone around at ALL TIMES. Last I knew the young lady frankly grew tired of the JW was and when my freinds dad had confronted her time and agin regarding her attitude, she one night never came home from work and had moved her things out. The young man I believe was made to return to his mom.

I STILL don't know what happened to that baby. And NO ONE ever speaks of it. I never spoken a word of this to anyone, except here. My friend never speaks of it, with the exception of the time he told me 'Mary' the young lady, had left and moved out.

The Irony is My friends dad was our PO when I first moved to this area.

This is the WORST thing I know of any witnesses doing, that is not heresay, or some grapevine gossip.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

But carry an arrogance of righteousness that can chock a horse all at the same time.

People should be cautious around JWS for this very reason.

405DP0003217648 thetrueone, Man you aren't lying. While true, the same can be said about non-witnesses. As a group, I've never met or seen people so pompous, and self-righteous than some JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit